mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Specialized Demo with Red Rock Bicycle Co, St. George, UT

When: Saturday, April 14th from 10:00am - 3:00pm
    Where: Chuckwalla Trailhead just west of Highway 18, and just North of Snow Canyon Parkway.

Come join the Specialized mountain bike demo rig and Red Rock Bicycle Company for a sunny April demo on the 14th. We now have all mountain bikes, and even more of them, including the Epic, Camber, Stumpjumper, Enduro, Fate, and Safire. We will be there from 10:00am - 3:00pm handing out all the best 2012 menís and womenís mountain bikes for 1-hour test rides on St George's amazing singletrack. If you have your own helmet and shoes, remember to bring them. I have SPD, Crank Brotherís, and flat pedals to loan out. If you have a different type, or you prefer your own, bring those too.

Check out Red Rock Bicycle Co here: redrockbicycle.com

Getting there: Red Rock Bicycle Co to N Bluff St - Google Maps

Canít make it? Check out my future events here: Specialized Bicycle Components : Test the Best Demo Tour

rpalmer
    Aug 2008
    Think you'll make it up to Park City or Salt Lake? You're all over Colorado and New Mexico... There are a ton of Specialized fans here in Northern Utah and we're not really feelin the love!

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Hi R. Palmer,

Not to worry! I am currently working with the Utah sales rep and we will be setting up several Utah events. I will most likely do Ogden, Bountiful, Park City, and Draper on two different weekends this summer. One of those weekends will probably be the middle of May.

Thanks for your interest. Keep checking the schedule. I'll be in SLC soon to spread the love.

-John

rpalmer
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sbcdemomtn View Post
    Hi R. Palmer,

Not to worry! I am currently working with the Utah sales rep and we will be setting up several Utah events. I will most likely do Ogden, Bountiful, Park City, and Draper on two different weekends this summer. One of those weekends will probably be the middle of May.

Thanks for your interest. Keep checking the schedule. I'll be in SLC soon to spread the love.

-John
    Awesome. That is great news. I'll be there and help spread the word.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Bump for the guys at Red Rock!
    Monte
    Lodging & Guiding for SW Utah Trails
    http://www.vrbo.com/298759
    www.UtahMountainBikingAdventures.com
    MTBR Discounts

LW Coaching
    Jul 2005
    I'm 5'2" and would like to demo a 29er Epic. Will you have one in my size?

Really I am that slow
    i'll be there helping set bikes up ect! look forward to seeing folks out there!
    Read my BLOG!

Nipple twister and bike builder at Borealis

http://www.borealisbikes.com/

Really I am that slow
    Just a bump for this Saturday
    Read my BLOG!

Nipple twister and bike builder at Borealis

http://www.borealisbikes.com/

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Hi again rpalmer,

I remembered your post, and just wanted to let you know that I have two demos scheduled for the SLC area. I will be in Bountiful on July 21st, and in Park City on July 22nd. Even better still, my truck will be full of fresh 2013 bikes! Hope to see you out there.

Specialized Bicycle Components : Test the Best Demo Tour

John