Just another half mile...

Shuttle to Guardsmans Pass?

My wife and I are head to Park City to excape the AZ heat for a few days and Wasatch Crest is on the list of rides. To save our legs for riding several days, we would like to get shuttled to the Guradsmans pass to start the ride on Puke Hill. Are there any shuttle services in Park City?

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Take a look at Millcreek Shuttle. I do not think they start their service until July 2nd according to the web site.

mtbr member

Dd

DD Shuttle out of Park City, local guy, character and all around good time. I think its $30 for the shuttle and he'll pick you up wherever you want. 1 (435) 571-8294 DD Gravity MTB Shuttles/touring - Mountain Biking, Tour Company - Park City, UT | Facebook

Just another half mile...
    Thanks! I took a look and they only shuttle from the Saly Lake City side. We are staying in Deer Valley. Looks like DD Shuttle out of Park City will be perfect for us!

Last time on the Wasatch was in 2007! Can't wait ti get back and ride it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Punta Lobos View Post
    Take a look at Millcreek Shuttle. I do not think they start their service until July 2nd according to the web site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shuttle to Guardsmans Pass?-bh-pc-00356.jpg