mtbr member

RockShox Ride Experience - Park City/Canyons- 9/29-30

Is it time to upgrade your fork? Have you ever wanted to try out the latest and greatest? Researching parts for your new bike?

RockShox is here to help!

Please come out to the RockShox Ride Experience event at Canyons Resort on Sept 29-30, 2012. This ride event is not the demo you’re used to: your trails, your bike, RockShox suspension.

We are bringing forks and rear shocks to bolt onto YOUR bike. We'll be on site and ready to go by 8am and ask that you show up no later than 2pm. We'll have SID, Revelation, Lyrik, Totem and BoXXer as well as Monarch, Monarch Plus and Vivid product. Product switch takes 5-15 minutes and we can hook it up while you wait! And if you stay both days, we can arrange for you to keep the product all weekend!

Both consumers and shop staff employees are invited.

If you see us trailside, please drop by to say hi!

Questions? Post 'em up here or use mikeontheroad at SRAM dot com.

RockShox Ride Exp

no way

You're telling me I can ride RockShox suspension with my bike and on my trails! No way, this must be spam or something.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    For anyone reading this and considering it, you should go do it.

I had the opportunity to setup my Delirium a bit differently for some XC riding, trying out the Vivid Air and Lyrik SA, which was a change up from my Totem Coil & CCDB. I've gotta say the program is top-notch, the SRAM crew was great and the chance to ride some new goodies was perfect.

I hope they get a good enough response this year to keep on doing this year after year.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockShoxExperience View Post
    You're telling me I can ride RockShox suspension with my bike and on my trails! No way, this must be spam or something.
    Andy! I'll get you! Your plan to take over the MTBRs one cool username at a time will NEVER work! I'm just glad I got it over on the PinkBikes...

You aren't up that way, are you? This weekend and next are the last two of the season for Canyons. You should show up! I can use the help! It's just me and Double D so far...

mk

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Do you guys have a tapered lyrik RC2 DH?

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    What versions of the 29 sid will you have?