mtbr member

Riding buddy/Guide wanted, St. George May 22-28

I will be in the St. George area (Ivins) May 22 to 28 and am looking for someone to ride with and show me the local trails. Of course, I'd really like to do Gooseberry Mesa. I'm a 50ish experienced rider on a 29er hardtail from Southern California. I'll have a 4x4 with racks to get places. Anyone who can show me the ropes, thanks!

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    The guys at Desert Cycles in StGeorge usually have a group that go out from the shop on Saturday mornings and Quinton at Over The Edge sports in Hurricane told me they do a Saturday ride in the a.m. as well( he also has an Espresso machine in the shop!). This should open up a few leads for other rides if nobody else responds before you get here. If all else fails email me at dustinjudd@msn.com and I'll try to pry myself away from my remodel project for a few hours to show you a spot or two.

Au'Right!
    Nov 2004
    Were doing a group ride on Sat. at 7am at Church Rocks if your interested. Were meeting at the entrance closest to the Wal-Mart disribution center. cdad_martinez@yahoo.com for details.
    Problem: "Bike has trouble going up steep hills."
    Fix: Recommend pressing harder on the pedals.