mtbr member
    Feb 2011

Richfield Trails

I'm going to be in Richfield Utah next week for work, are there any rides that would be snow free and fun to ride?

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I'm pretty sure the snow should be clear for any of the trails off the CC Road in the West Mountains. Here is a ride I did last year, which I absolutely loved.

everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1135316&code=d9e7e43d8f3a09496bef8d0196c7ad87

It's not single track, but I love the double track/ATV trails on the downhill.

Does anyone know of good single track in Sevier Valley?

I can't embed links yet, sorry.

mtbr member
    May 2007

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Thanks for sharing, ill look that one up while there.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Here is a similar route, but shorter. This double track is absolutely awesome. One of my favorite downhill rides anywhere.

Richfield CC Road - Mountain biking trip | EveryTrail

chukarhntr1
    Nov 2007
    I'm probably responding a little late, but PM me the next time you are down and I'll get you pointed to some trails. There's not a lot of single track, but lots of ATV trails to ride. There are several rides you can do from any motel in Richfield, or there are others you can shuttle to. Flat Canyon, Cottonwod Rim and others can be ridden from town. It looks like the last post is Cottonwood Rim, or portions of it. There are also a couple single track trails out at Fremont Indian State Park. I can send you some .kmz files if I can find where I put them.

Stop by Jorgensen's or Sevier Valley Outdoors and they can give you some directions to some trails too.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I'll be in Richfield over Memorial Day weekend and would like to ride with someone due to the increased ATV traffic over that weekend. Anyone else want to join me? I'm thinking CC Road to some good double track, preferably ending in the sawdust pit since I missed the turn to that one last time.