mtbr member

Recommended Epic rides in the St George area.

I'm headed down to St George this week...

So I've read the St george Trip planner thread, I've been out there 3 times now, I've actually done all those smaller rides listed (except for Gooseberry which I'll probably do this time) and I wanted to see if any of you guys had any recs for epic loops or rides. I could always string together a bunch of stuff, but was wondering if you guys had any recs for x country stye epics out there.

Of course I'll probably do the JEM loop epic, but any other recs? I was looking at the map, and wanted to see if you guys had any thoughts, perhaps something around the stucki area? Any thoughts?
    "Chancho. When you are a man sometimes you wear stretchy pants... Its for fun..."

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Whason View Post
    I'm headed down to St George this week...

So I've read the St george Trip planner thread, I've been out there 3 times now, I've actually done all those smaller rides listed (except for Gooseberry which I'll probably do this time) and I wanted to see if any of you guys had any recs for epic loops or rides. I could always string together a bunch of stuff, but was wondering if you guys had any recs for x country stye epics out there.

Of course I'll probably do the JEM loop epic, but any other recs? I was looking at the map, and wanted to see if you guys had any thoughts, perhaps something around the stucki area? Any thoughts?
    In the St. George area you could also hit the True Grit race course loop (approx. 50 miles) which includes Zen, Barrel Roll, Barrel Trail, Green Valley, Stucki Springs etc.

mtbr member
    I think thats the ticket! I'm going to do that JW

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSurfer View Post
    In the St. George area you could also hit the True Grit race course loop (approx. 50 miles) which includes Zen, Barrel Roll, Barrel Trail, Green Valley, Stucki Springs etc.
    "Chancho. When you are a man sometimes you wear stretchy pants... Its for fun..."