mtbr member

Park City fall colors

Went out to get some of the fall colors on video in Park City on Rossi Hill, a short, but very fun section leading down into Daley Canyon...beautiful day, cool weather, fall colors...life doesn't suck!!
    Rossirealtime - YouTube
    Last edited by MSU Alum; 09-23-2012 at 05:13 PM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Is that a picture of a Navy A7 in your signature? Are you a fellow former Naval Aviator? Yes, it was beautiful today. The yellows are brighter than i recall the last couple years. Flying Dog was great again today.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkcityavant View Post
    Is that a picture of a Navy A7 in your signature? Are you a fellow former Naval Aviator? Yes, it was beautiful today. The yellows are brighter than i recall the last couple years. Flying Dog was great again today.
    It's the A-7's daddy...the venerable F-8 crusader. Yes, I was a nasal radiator. Ended up in F-14s and F-16N/A-4 adversary after my F-8 days. Then retired out of the reserves flying A-4 super fox as an adversary almost 18 years ago.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    enjoyed the video, although I think that may be root cellar/ontario access, I thought Rossi started on the other side of Marsac. No matter the name, it is a fun little connector.

The colors in Park City are popping right now, Thaynes Canyon is looking amazing. Get out an enjoy because the leaves are already falling!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by miller542 View Post
    enjoyed the video, although I think that may be root cellar/ontario access, I thought Rossi started on the other side of Marsac. No matter the name, it is a fun little connector.

The colors in Park City are popping right now, Thaynes Canyon is looking amazing. Get out an enjoy because the leaves are already falling!
    I bet you're right...I've ridden that trail off and on for 20 years and I've never known the name.
    Last edited by MSU Alum; 09-24-2012 at 11:55 AM.

mtbr member
    Here's another going down John's and Sweeny's where the colors, again, are amazing. In spots, you couldn't see the trail.
    John's/Sweeny's Fall color - YouTube