mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Park City DH riding

Hello all I will be attending the IMBA conference in June and am wondering what bike and equipment to bring.

I have a stinky and a Nomad can anyone tell me about the trails in park city??? How is the DH should i bring the pads. Any info will be helpful. Thanks a bunch.

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    There are a variety of trails on Park City. I'd probably suggest the Nomad but it depends on your build. I would bring pads, there is some DH on Park City mountain and Deer Valley has several lift served DH trails.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

When in June?

I am not sure any of the trails will be rideable then. Check with the resorts before you get your hopes up. You should bring skis. There will be snow on the 4th of july this year.
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalfaraway
    I am not sure any of the trails will be rideable then. Check with the resorts before you get your hopes up. You should bring skis. There will be snow on the 4th of july this year.
    Quite true.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Deer Valley specifically had killer DH trails... The rest are good and a lot of fun, great climbing, but they are more or less fairly mellow terrain wise. Hardtail does 100% fine for example... Hope it helps..

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalfaraway
    Please don't say such hurtful things.