mtbr member
    Oct 2003

Northern UT BTFL area

hey, I'm looking for some people to ride with that live around here. I'm more into the freeride scene but I'll ride anything. I got to the Biker's Edge store now that it opened. much nicer. let me know if you wanna ride.
    Last edited by Spjute; 04-23-2004 at 07:04 PM. Reason: misspelling on title
    Pain is only temporary...Glory lasts forever.

I Just Ride....

New question here. How is that shop anyway?

I have seen the television ads for Bikers Edge..
    How is that shop anyway?
    I am in West Valley, but ride the Bountiful area a lot, Mueller Park mostly.
    Brian
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb

mtbr member
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    I have seen the television ads for Bikers Edge..
    How is that shop anyway?
    I am in West Valley, but ride the Bountiful area a lot, Mueller Park mostly.
    Brian
    The shop is pretty good. They have some good light freeride stuff. Nice guys and everything. They have a huge projector screen and play mtb vids all day, it's pretty sweet. Those are some pretty sweet pics on your website. Those trails in SLC look awesome! We'll have to hook up and ride out there sometime too. Have you ever dirt jumped before? I wanna try that this summer. If you have AOL or MSN add me! Cuz we need to talk more!
    AOL utmtbiker4000
    MSN gregspjute@hotmail.com
    Spjute

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Some friends and I like riding the bucklin dh course (in bountiful) whenever we can on the weekends. It's a steep technical dh trail but very fun. I'm up in logan.

mtbr member
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by donyel
    Some friends and I like riding the bucklin dh course (in bountiful) whenever we can on the weekends. It's a steep technical dh trail but very fun. I'm up in logan.
    I haven't ridden that trail, but I've heard about it. Can you give me some good direcs?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Spjute
    I haven't ridden that trail, but I've heard about it. Can you give me some good direcs?
    The best sections of the trail are real hard to find unless you're w/ someone who's ridden before. There's some reviews on the bucklin ridge trail in the trail section which give directions. Basically, go up the "B" dirt road past bucklin flats campground until you see a brown sign on the right side of the road that says bucklin ridge trail (approx 8 miles up the road). That's the trail. It starts as a atv trail. The best routes ( tight and twisty dh trail ) as I remember are by staying left at the junctions. The last singletrack section of trail is steep and loose with some rocky sections and jumps (it's a left turnoff ~0.75 miles from the bottom..hard to find though).

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

DH Thursdays at The Biker's Edge

Hey, This is Jake I am employeed at Biker's Edge. Starting on Thursdays we will be doing shop sponsored shuttle runs on the bomber. We are planning on meeting in the shop parking lot at 6pm. Bring your friends. Show up early if you need a ride to the top. We only have 1 truck so if you have a truck bring it. We love rallying the Bomber. Oh, if you have more questions call Biker's Edge 8012944433