New trail in the StG

Printable View

  • 01-15-2013
    can't get right
    1 Attachment(s)
    New trail in the StG
    Do any of you guys know who is building the new trail s. west of Sidewinder?

    Nice work whoever you are.....except for that first half mile, that part sucks.

    If this is a BLM sanctioned project then I would like to help finish it up if you need it.
    If this is a rogue endeavor then don' t call, and you don't know me, and I never heard of the place.

    Attachment 753559
  • 01-16-2013
    scotttenorman
    Future Projects: Utah

    I saw their van up there a few times last month.
  • 01-16-2013
    can't get right
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by scotttenorman View Post
    Future Projects: Utah

    I saw their van up there a few times last month.

    That is good news.
  • 01-19-2013
    thmslilly
    Called "Suicidal Tendencies." The ACE crew working for the BLM is in town and hopefully finishing the trail by spring time! Enjoy!
  • 01-19-2013
    can't get right
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by thmslilly View Post
    Called "Suicidal Tendencies." The ACE crew working for the BLM is in town and hopefully finishing the trail by spring time! Enjoy!

    They are doing a pretty good job. Now if we could find out who is in charge of the naming process.

    That trail does not feel anything like this.

    Suicidal Tendencies - "Institutionalized" Frontier Records - YouTube
  • 01-19-2013
    shelbster15
    2 Attachment(s)
    sneaky sneaky, not finished but still major rock work is being done to get off sidewinder
  • 01-20-2013
    can't get right
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by shelbster15 View Post
    sneaky sneaky, not finished but still major rock work is being done to get off sidewinder

    That will keep the crowds away. :D