Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Biker Boater Boarder
    I didnt care for RockStacker.... Im sure with the right equipment, full pads, full face, and 6" of travel it would have been fun to attempt some of the knar on it. I would recomend for most people, ride up Amasa Back out to PotHole Arch then turn back ride down to Capt Ahabs upper entrance and enjoy the ride down. RockStacker is a "all or nothing" kinda trail. But thats just my opinion. I would really like to watch someone with that skill level ride the big shoot-drop thing on Rockstacker! I could barely walk down a lot of stuff on Rockstacker,but i cleaned everything on Ahab.
    Adios,
    "Chaco"

Lots of kids tell me they want to be firefighters when they grow up, I tell them they can't do both!

Biker Boater Boarder
    Adios,
    "Chaco"

Lots of kids tell me they want to be firefighters when they grow up, I tell them they can't do both!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SummitSurfer View Post

Zach and the massive quadruple combo from cabracadabra on Vimeo.

..rock stacker drop?? i must have missed it wheres it at>> any pics??

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SummitSurfer View Post
    I didnt care for RockStacker.... Im sure with the right equipment, full pads, full face, and 6" of travel it would have been fun to attempt some of the knar on it. I would recomend for most people, ride up Amasa Back out to PotHole Arch then turn back ride down to Capt Ahabs upper entrance and enjoy the ride down. RockStacker is a "all or nothing" kinda trail. But thats just my opinion. I would really like to watch someone with that skill level ride the big shoot-drop thing on Rockstacker! I could barely walk down a lot of stuff on Rockstacker,but i cleaned everything on Ahab.
    Here's a vid of some rock stocker lines including the drop in which has been sanitized over the years. Vid starts with the amasa drop into the step up, but you'll see the RS section you mentioned within 30 seconds.

Amasa in a Minute from RR on Vimeo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4