mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Moab Riders Wanted - to Photograph

From April 2nd to the 8th we will be in the Moab area photographing (still) riders and the trails for European and North America publications . And we are seeking out competent riders , male and female , XC , AM ,DH or Freeride styles, to photograph on the trails in the area . A great friendly attitude is a must . Clothing without logos is preferred . If this sounds like something you would be interested in email me : fusestudios at gmail.com or post a reply or PM me .

Hope to see you there

cheers
    Steve

Stephen W
    Creative Director of FuseStudios
    Toronto Canada

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    2 weeks away ... anyone else ?

cheers

alien exchange student

My suggestion

Howdy, here's my suggestions to get some riders out. Stop by the local shops as soon as you get into town. Take them some beer (preferably import) and ask for their help. Most locals are really cool and love to ride. I'd suggest you offer to buy a lunch or dinner (or a couple of bevies) for their time. I'd bet at least a few local guys/girls will help you out. They'll also have some great insights on where to shoot.

Best of luck!

Mel

Bored Carp
    Yes, MTB rider/outdoor photography isn't rare in Utah. Kind of like looking for road riders to photograph in California - they all know what it is worth to you, and most have participated in shoots before. Riding the same section of trail over and over again isn't the same thing as going out for a fun ride!

We usually import our own riders - then we can spend the beer money on ourselves... :-)

C
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.