Bandolero Crew N.M.

Moab ,need info on new single track

Im heading to Moab on the 18th.Ive heard there is some new single track in the area.Any one got the scoop on it.Ive ridden most of the other stuff so much, Im looking forward to new single track.Looking for location,length,technical,ect. See you in Moab.

26er
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbike52
    Im heading to Moab on the 18th.Ive heard there is some new single track in the area.Any one got the scoop on it.Ive ridden most of the other stuff so much, Im looking forward to new single track.Looking for location,length,technical,ect. See you in Moab.
    I imagine you are talking about the soverign trails, just can pickup a map in most shops in town.
    Live to ride!

Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 1
    Cannondale Trigger Carbon 2
    Transition Bottle Rocket
    Niner MCR 29er Hardtail

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbike52
    Im heading to Moab on the 18th.Ive heard there is some new single track in the area.Any one got the scoop on it.

I hear there is a new trail that is called Comfortably Dumb. Not sure where it is, but I understand that it is super challenging. Apparently it is a trial's rider dream come true. It was designed by a group of riders who would rather shuttle downhill to ride something real cool uphill (Sedona riders would probably like it).

When you go to Moab Brewary ask around and see if any of the really fit looking locals will let you know where it's at. Supposedy you have to be a really determied rider to have a chance of cleaning the climb.

Good Luck