Thread: MOAB, La Salles

Flaccid Member

MOAB, La Salles

How's the riding up in the Aspens in the La Salles? Pretty dry yet? Jwind did a nice loop up there last year, wondering if it's still to early to give it a try up there with snow.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

Paste eater
    Surprisingly dry. Hazard down if you catch a shuttle. Fisher Mesa is dry. I bet Moonlight would be ridable with some wet spots. Other La Sal riding is a bit ubiquitous and somewhat hard to loop and easy to get lost

Just got your PM, unfortunately, I have folks in town and we are headed north to GJ/Fruita.

Flaccid Member
    Got ya... well, Hurricane was just amazing and dandy... and I didn't hear back from ya, so St George and Hurricane it is. Goulds, as well as J.E.M. if you like flowy and the red rocks of the Virgin River area is a gas.... ton's of out of state plates there right now and in Zion. Hurricane Rim Trail was really nice for an evening ride Wednesday night, after the heat was gone.

Moonlight is on my Bucket List, though.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB