another day at the office

Moab fun isn't just for bikes

Those of you who are familiar with Genshammer knows he likes fun on four wheels just as much as being on two wheels. Earlier this month Kurt hooked up with a group of dedicated off-roadies and attended the annual Cruise Moab event. Blend in a little dirt, a little sand, and lots of happy 4-wheelin' people from all over the country congregating in one of the most scenic places in the U.S. and the recipe turns out some great stories.

Click on the link to read about Kurt's experience at Cruise Moab this year. Enjoy!

Cruise Moab 2008 - The Premier Land Cruiser Event

Some pain is physical and some is mental, but one that's both is dental.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

I ride/push my bike in Moab on the stuff you 4-wheelers go up

and I wish I was there when you did it to witness it because some of it just seems impossible. I did check out Elephant Hill in the Needles District with some 4-wheeling geologists who pointed out a lot of chit I would never have noticed, like the rollers on the back fender. But still, the clearance once you get your front wheels up on an obstacle, then you go forward...how the underside of the vehicle clears is beyond me. Anyway, I've always been treated well by any 4-wheeler I've come across when riding in Utah. Motos too.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

biking is fun
    rednecks!!!
    ha ha ha
    just kidding. my brothers both do that stuff. its fun to ride along.
    although riding pritchet (or however you spell it) while sucking exhaust fumes doesn't make for a very fun outing. once we passed all 30 of them in the group it was fine but for 1 hour it was pretty crappy.
    not complaining, im sure the 4 wheeler people were like, stupid bikers weaving in and out of us.