Here's the deal- I plan on heading to Moab over Memorial Day weekend and I noticed the average high temp is 83 degrees in May and 93 degrees in June so I am thinking Memorial Day will be closer to the nineties than the eighties. I have a room reserved (Memorial Day) and I have "points" to buy airfare- it will be just me traveling (plan is to hire guides) so if I could move everything earlier two weeks would it be a little more enjoyable? I plan on riding pretty early in the AM and considering I am traveling from the east coast the time change works in my favor... I originally planned the trip over Memorial Day for two man reasons- 1. minimize "vacation" days due to the holiday and 2. build in as much saddle prep time as possible to be in the best shape (glad to say I have been able to get saddle time in early this season and should be good to go in mid May as much if I waited till the end of May...)
Thoughts? Stick with what I have or go earlier? I will pull the trigger on airfare in the next day or so- waiting for the points to come through...
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 4 of 4