mtbr member
    May 2007

Maple Hollow (Draper) DH Planning and Design Walk Through Sat, Sept 15

Come out and give your input this Saturday if you are able.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maple Hollow (Draper) DH Planning and Design Walk Through Sat, Sept 15-screen-shot-2012-09-12-8.38.19-pm.png  

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    How did this go? Did anyone get a chance to go that can fill us in on the plan?
    Want a one of a kind bike? Message me for a one of a kind paint job.

The internet is a tough place to ride

mtbr member

Good Turn Out

We actually had a great walk through. There were about 20 people there on my count at the busiest times. A few riding through that gave some input as well. We discussed a few of the options and timing. We are actually hoping to get started sooner rather than later and all information will be sent out to the media sources we have, mailing lists, forums etc. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for the most current info.

Thanks,
    Ben
    Alpine Trails

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    I'd echo what Ben said, great turnout, lots of constructive ideas. From the sounds of things, Draper DH is about to get seriously legit. Big berms, big jumps, all the junky sections rerouted. One thing of note that came out of this is that volunteer hours are going to be a huge factor in how far we get. Stay tuned for details on when you can get involved.

- WAFTA

mtbr member
    Nice- since moving from California I have consistently been impressed with the local trail efforts in Utah and appreciate all of those who take time to make things better for all.

mtbr member

Maple Hollow Closed

Below Ann's Trail. See the attached flyer. We are gonna do our best to make this thing one of the best DH trails in the area. Come Help! More workdays after this as well, but moisture is the big ? Hope for RAIN!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maple Hollow (Draper) DH Planning and Design Walk Through Sat, Sept 15-draper-dh-closed-flyer.jpg  

mtbr member

Workday! Come Dig!

Quick reminder we are having a volunteer workday Saturday September, 29 on the Draper DH trail on Saturday. Meet at the bottom of the trail at 10 am. Bring tools if you have them, we will provide some as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

By the way the first 30 foot table is finished, now we move on to big number 2! Come see them Saturday!

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Bump for volunteer day this Saturday 10am at the bottom. Bring tools if you have them; rakes, shovels, axes, since most people don't own the more trail specific tools.

Here's a pic of 1/10th of what was up there last weekend...30ft table into a 20-25ft hip...

The B-line is much more playful, but these will sure be fun to lap when this trail opens.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I need to get with the program and help you guys build. Where's the best website to stay up to date on the trail progress? Do you have dig days every Saturday morning?