MK_
    carpe maņana

Lost: front wheel in Moab

If anyone found and is willing to part with a front wheel I lost while visiting Moab, please contact me. It is all black, CK hub, CX-ray spokes, Alex FD 28 rim and Maxxis ADvantage tire. Fairly beat up. I did a huge ride and then got picked up at the McDonald's parking lot. I then drove off to the Grand Canyon. This morning I was heading out for a ride and realized I was missing the front wheel. If anyone has come across it, please let me know.

_MK

frejwilk
    In case you haven't already, maybe call Chile Pepper (they're just across the parking lot from McDonalds) and the other bike shops in Moab. You should call McDonalds too obviously. Good luck

MK_
    carpe maņana
    Yeah, thanks. I did call all the bike shops, with Chile Pepper on top of my list. I called some locals, too. Good call on McDonald's. I didn't think of them.

_MK

Quote Originally Posted by frejwilk
    In case you haven't already, maybe call Chile Pepper (they're just across the parking lot from McDonalds) and the other bike shops in Moab. You should call McDonalds too obviously. Good luck