Cycling, FTW!!

La Sal's ski partner wanted

I'm planning a March trip to Moab and I want to do a day or two of splitboarding while I am in town. I haven't set a date yet, but I'm thinking of going to Moab on the 2nd through the 5th, or the 9th through the 12th of March.

I am looking for some info on some good places to ski, and possibly looking for a ski partner too.

It looks like there is pretty easy skiing access off of Geyser Pass road so I am thinking of heading somewhere in that area. I would like to make it a day trip but I could camp or spend a night at the Tomasaki hut if it would make it possible to bag a better line.

I have found some really good info and this cool picture of Mt. Mellenthin on TGR.
    millenthin-jack (Medium).jpg

Anybody interested?
    "When you pay $340 to do a 24 hour race you'll only have enough money to eat mustard sandwiches the rest of the year." -TD

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I'm thinking about heading down there the 8th and could probably be persuaded to go skiing. I'm not sure yet though, I'm trying to figure out some spring break plans and I had a little knee surgery 1/16. I'll let you know if I'm interested!