Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Inexpensive lodging in Moab and Fruita

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  kkunitak 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'll be riding in Moab and Fruita in a few days and was wondering if anyone can recommend a few places to stay over night.

The price range I'm looking at is 50-60 USD (or less) and the only requirements I have are a clean, comfortable bed and clean washroom facilities. Accomodations can be anything from a cabin (at a campground), to motel and/or hotel.

I'll be staying 2 nights in Moab and 1 night in Fruita and it will be on weekdays (no weekends). Your suggestions and/or experiences are appreciated.

Thanks,
M.

#3 ·
I went up to Moab with my buddy a few days ago and spent 3 days there (The Whole Enchilada, Canyonlands, Slickrock/Dead Horse (Big Chief)/Arches) and we stayed at the Lazy Lizard Hostel... I don't know if you've stayed in hostels before, but I've backpacked all over Europe and SE Asia and I didn't mind staying in the youth hostel. We got our private 2 bed rooms with shared bathrooms for 30 bucks. Can't beat the price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.