Thread: I'm sorry.....

NOT Team Sanchez

I'm sorry.....

To the two guys and the gal I met at the top of Stucki Springs:

I apologize I didn't take the time to thoroughly answer all of your questions, I was in training mode and at the time felt stopping for too long would hinder me, although I hope the directions I did give you were helpful and that you enjoyed the trail(s). I feel really bad as this episode was very out of character for me, typically I have to be told to zip my lip I offer so many helpful hints and suggestions on the trails. I'll make sure to rectify my behavior with the next out of towners I encounter in need of trail help.....

Sincerely,

ASR
    I like bikes.

Chumley for prez!
    Yeah, you should be ashamed of yourself....
    I've started to keep hot rocks, and lavender tincture in my camelback so I can offer hot stone massages to out of town visitors while out riding, something to consider maybe?

On a serious note...most people I have run into on the trail in southern Utah are really quite helpful and nice. For some reason the SLC valley (PC included) is a bit less warm and fuzzy...maybe it's the air quality?

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Maybe you're all out of ****s to give... 2012 ****s should be in stock and shipping soon. Grab a few extras and stow two in the bottom of your camelback.

JMH

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Never apologize! If you had to play host to every tourist and med vac every dumb tourist, you would never get your ride in.

Homer's problem child
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    Maybe you're all out of ****s to give... 2012 ****s should be in stock and shipping soon. Grab a few extras and stow two in the bottom of your camelback.

JMH
    Is there a discount if I buy my 2012 ****s a whole year at a time, you know, like car insurance? I usually buy my ****s each month, so I can adjust if I give more or less ****s the previous month. But if the discount is right buying a whole year worth of ****s at once, maybe I can buy a few extra and then I can give ****s like its going out of style.

Please advise.
    BY
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro....

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I just wish I could go on a ride near Bear Claw or Zen where I don't have to yell at some kids for shooting their guns 20 feet off the trail...