mtbr member

i thought the most popular playground was in utah

isn't moab up theresome where ...

where is every body ...

i am acctually thinking of heading up to moab in fall ...need to find out when red bull is cause i have promised myself that i would go this year ...

but for the most part i just want to check it out ....
    went to utah a couple of years ago (no bike at the time though ) and thought it was awsome although i have never seen a more violent storm as the one that we encountered on the way into salt lake city ...oy ...there was a line of about 20 -30 cars pulled over on the side of the road waiting for the rain to let up ...hate to get caught in somthing like that on a bicycle

i liked utah so much i've considered moving more than a few times ... my pottery would probably sell well up there too ...but i would never be home if i lived near moab ...

any one know off hand when red bull rampage is ?
    if so any advice on how to plan the trip up ...what to expect and how much to expect to spend per person on the trip ?
    ______
    "thirty spokes converge upon a wheel but it is the hole in the center that enables it to be used"

Luddite technophile
    Turns out it's also got the "Greatest Snow on Earth." Who knew?

Most of us Northern Utahns are skiing/boarding. Trails are pretty white around here now.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by laotsu42
    any one know off hand when red bull rampage is?
    Check out http://www.redbullrampage.com/. It's held in Virgin, Utah, about 4 hours from Salt Lake and 2 hours from Vegas, typically in mid October.

Also check out http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/ for a wealth of information on Utah trails.

Crash