Err
    Calm like a bomb

I Street Meeting with SLC 6/21 4-6PM!

I-Street Public Meeting with SLC Thurs, 6/21 4-6PM

The city is holding a meeting to give the public a chance to comment on I Street on Thursday, 6/21 from 4-6 PM at the Day-Riverside Library.

The library is located at 1575 West 1000 North. Near the intersection of 1000N and Redwood Rd.

Please come out and show your support!!
    Last edited by Err; 06-20-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Dr. Pepper drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Err View Post
    I-Street Public Meeting with SLC Thurs, 6/21 4-6PM

The city is holding a meeting to give the public a chance to comment on I Street on Thursday, 6/21 from 4-6 PM at the Day-Riverside Library.

The library is located at 1575 West 1000 North. Near the intersection of 1000N and Redwood Rd.

Please come out and show your support!!
    I might be able to get there around 5:30-5:45ish, is this a formal meeting that I'll be walking into the middle of or just an open comment/mingle with city officials gathering?
    Sipping the Knolly Whisquillappa

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Been fielding a lot of questions around tomorrows meeting and what exactly will take place. This will be an open format, no need to be there for the entire duration. Just pop in, fill out a comment card, maybe have a quick chat with a city representative and roll on your way. It's extremely important to make your voice heard during this process and thankfully, it'll only take a few minutes to do so. Hope to see everyone out there tomorrow!

Dr. Pepper drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Err View Post
    Been fielding a lot of questions around tomorrows meeting and what exactly will take place. This will be an open format, no need to be there for the entire duration. Just pop in, fill out a comment card, maybe have a quick chat with a city representative and roll on your way. It's extremely important to make your voice heard during this process and thankfully, it'll only take a few minutes to do so. Hope to see everyone out there tomorrow!
    Hopefully a lot of questions=a lot of attendees. See you there!
    Sipping the Knolly Whisquillappa