mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Hurricane/St. George Where to Stay?

Looking for suggestions for Friday/Saturday night. Planning to ride in Hurricane.

mtbr member
    I like the Day's inn down there when I go. Never had a problem keeping bikes in the room, continental breakfast, wi-fi. It's on the west outskirts of Hurricane, so a little further from JEM, Gooseberry etc (but Hurricane is small, so probably like 5 minutes) but a little closer to Church Rocks if that's one you're planning on doing too. Price seemed reasonable, I think I paid 65 bucks in February for a room with two king beds.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    The days inn is nice, it is like 5 minutes into hurricane and towards st george. If you are planning on riding goosebury mesa I would also look at hotels in rockville or springdale puts you closer to zion and they deffinately cater to bikers It would be closer from springdale to virgin (goosebury) then comming from hurricane.

cheeseburger in paradise
    Stayed in the Comfort Inn a few weeks ago for 49 bones. Nice place, and I'd probably stay there again. I read some reviews about the hotels in town and this one got the best ratings. It's not right in the downtown area, but as has been mentioned, Hurricane isn't a really big town.
    singlecrack