mtbr member

Heading to Moab....need trail map

Heading out for a weeks worth of riding at the end of the month. Looking for a good site for trail maps or if someone has some copies they can send me. Trying to plan my ride days and wanting to go prepared as possible ... Thanks in advance for the info....
    Trying to painfully relive some of youthful adventures!!

Paste eater
    You want the altitude 40 maps. There is one that covers the whole area but I think the east/west are easier to read. Thing is, trails go in so fast, they are outdated by the time they are on the shelf. Have no idea if these are the latest or not but here:

Lat40-Moab East
    Lat 40 map of west Moab, Utah

zombie freerider
    Yeah, Latitude 40 maps are great. Sometimes I get away with printing out a map I find online for a specific trail as they can be more detailed in some cases. For the very point you mentioned Jwind, I asked them when the next round are coming and this is what I got:

Yes we are updating Classic Moab in August 2012. It will show all the new routes in Gemini (Mag 7), Moab Brands, Amasa Back, and Klondike area. The pipe dream tr is on our Moab East 3rd ed. Moab West will be updated in early 2013 and have all the new routes included. It's great to see all the efforts for new singletrack in the Moab area.
    Thanks for your email and interest in our maps,

addict
    Some printable maps, good trail descriptions, and dowloadable track logs here.
    Ride On!

Tigers love pepper...
    Another recommendation for utahmountainbiking.com

Desert Seeker
    Moab's Trail Mix group also has a maps section on their web site. See Trail Mix