Thread: Draper Trails

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Draper Trails

Anyone know how the trails north of Mike Weir Dr are? Wondering about BST going out to the glider park. The upper corner canyon road is dry (few snow drifts) almost up to the top of the ghost falls trail and the BST going north from the road is dry for a ways past where it turns to singletrack, then gets snow packed.

Certified Bike Junkie
    I was riding up there today, I wasnt over by mike weir, but even the trails that have more sun exposure still have big drifts on the north face..I think another two weeks of weather like this before the hanglide park area will be rideable.Especially down inbetween the houses by the golf course...Lots of shade down there... Patience
    Check out my BLOG www.joemtbiker.blogspot.com

mtbr member
    I was there last night, and the riding was really good for the most part. I started at the equestrian park and followed the same route that the intermountain cup race follows. There were only a few parts that had snow on them, but I was surprised at how little snow there was. I didn't go all the way to clark's, but instead I stayed on the BST heading north. Pretty good riding, and I felt darn good to be riding on some actual dirt!