Tigers love pepper...

Bike/trail selection

Coming out and riding March 23 & 24. I know Moab isn't the best place to bring your XC bike but I just finished building it and if I don't bring it with, my wife will never let me hear the end of it.

Debating bringing only the new Spearfish or it plus my 6.5" travel bike.

The original plan was Brand trails on Friday (on the Spearfish), then PR on the big bike Sat. But if I decide to only bring the spearfish we would probably need to do something other than PR?

Thoughts? I have done parts of Brand (Lazy EZ, part of Bar M) on my rigid 29er so I was hoping to loop up those with Circle O. Circle O gonna be fun with 100mm? I did Sovereign last weekend on the Spearfish and had a blast so as long as it isnt worse than that I'll be fine. What abouth North 40, I haven't done my homework on that one yet?

Bored Carp
    You will be fine on all of this stuff on your Spearfish. Consider some bigger tires if you have the stock build.

Cheers,
    C
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

@trailgrinder
    I think you will be just great, I used to ride all of the Moab trails on my hard tail, sure I couldn't bomb down all crazy and my teeth were rattled out of my brain but you will be fine with a little squish.

Paste eater
    Meh, whatever. I've ridden it on a single speed. I much prefer my other bike, nothing is perfect for everything.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Do Mag 7 on the cross country bike. It will do fine there.

LetMeOut!
    Mar 2012

New question here. Sanpete county trails

Has anyone been on the trails around Ephraim yet? Are they dry enough this week???
    Stephanie

Paste eater
    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeOut! View Post
    Has anyone been on the trails around Ephraim yet? Are they dry enough this week???
    I'd post your own thread in the UT forum for better response. This one is about the Moab area.