mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Best Shop in Park City?

I should've asked in my other thread, but what local bikes shop(s) do you recommend in Park City? I prefer to ship my bike ahead. Plus I find my buddies and I tend to hang out before and after rides, getting repairs, etc. A good LBS usually has untold local knowledge. Plus it's always nice to help the local economy a bit. Any suggestions appreciated.

mtbr member
    I live in PC, but take my bikes to Go-Ride in SLC for work I can't do myself. Otherwise, White Pine Touring is pretty good, in my experience.

Picture Unrelated
    Due to my bias of working for White Pine Touring for 4 years would easily recommend them for anything you need, but one of the really nice things they put on is their Thursday night group rides. All rider skills are welcome and it's a great way to hang out with some of the shop guys, locals, and other riders while seeing some trails you might not otherwise give notice to.

They have fantastic knowledge of the trails and can help you find what you need. Pick up a Mountain Trails map and have yourself a great time. In all honesty, you can't go wrong with any of the shops in PC, it's a rider's town down to its core.
    Don't you hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus?

Chumley for prez!
    Go-ride in SLC is hard to beat, but in PC I'd stick with White Pine. As far as hanging out in the shop...that seems silly when El Chubasco is practically next door.