mtbr member

Is Arcylon just as sick as it was last year?

Haven't heard much about it this season....is it in good shape?

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I havent rode it in a few weeks but I would definitely say it is as good if not better, there are a few more features than last year. The only down side is it is getting a little hot outside but thats not Arcylons fault hehe.

I had a few friends ride it yesterday and they said it was in good shape as well, I don't think you will be disappointed.
    Want a one of a kind bike? Message me for a one of a kind paint job.

The internet is a tough place to ride

mtbr member
    Thanks!

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Oh, it's INSANE! But I'm a little bias

Seriously though, last I checked (last week we walked the entire trail) it's all lookin good. The road gap continues to be a bit harsh if you don't stick the micro-landing (we have plans to fix that). The new jump at the very end actually works quite well despite it appearing kinda crazy. We've got berm work going on right at the top but it's too dry to finish right now. Overall, it's good fun fast times. The new big doubles are hitting really good now, gobs of speed to get into them. Def go check it out!

Dr. Pepper drinker
    I'd say as good as good as it gets right now. Been up there the past two Sunday evenings from 6-dark and rode with the only other 2 guys there two weeks ago and didn't see a soul up there last weekend. I've been shocked at how few people were up there, both were nice cool evenings and the trail was riding great. The new features look good but the only one I've attempted thus far was the odd little thing at the end. I need to see someone ride it see how that's done well as I feel like I'm bunny hopping in the middle of a little berm.
    Sipping the Knolly Whisquillappa

mtbr member
    I'm definitely intrigued by the "little odd thing at the end!"

Swimming thru the Smog
    Apr 2011
    Rode it for the first time today and did a few laps. Overall very fun, flows real well and the berms let u rip down.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Seems to be just as good to me. Had a friend shovel into some of the trimmed shrubbery of to the side of the trail and, well, you can view his post for pics and explanation. Check it out under "Crash Report on Urge Archi Enduro Helmet".