mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Any Salt Lake City Trails Open?

I'm posting this on Friday, March 12th. Has anyone ridden the Salt Lake City area trails lately? If so, how are the conditions? I may check out the Bonneville Trail later today...

Peace

get up n jump

?....

I am not sure. This weather plus a new bike have given me the itch. Let us know how the trail is if you go today. I might have to hit it tomorrow. Have fun if you go.

Quote Originally Posted by 514Climber
    I'm posting this on Friday, March 12th. Has anyone ridden the Salt Lake City area trails lately? If so, how are the conditions? I may check out the Bonneville Trail later today...

Peace
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    -Albert Einstein

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

No good

I did BST between Dry Creek and just past Bobsled last night. It ain't ready yet. There was still quite a bit of snow throughout the trail, and I ended up hike-a-biking about half of it. Maybe elsewhere on the BST is clear--I'm not sure.

Anyone try Stansbury or Antelope Island yet? They look ready-ish--well at least looking at them from across the valley, heh.

I am the king!
    Jan 2004
    Testing. Please disregard.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshies
    I did BST between Dry Creek and just past Bobsled last night. It ain't ready yet. There was still quite a bit of snow throughout the trail, and I ended up hike-a-biking about half of it. Maybe elsewhere on the BST is clear--I'm not sure.

Anyone try Stansbury or Antelope Island yet? They look ready-ish--well at least looking at them from across the valley, heh.
    Yeah, Bobsled was still a bit damp last week. After all this rain is still probably pretty nasty. Will be on BST Friday to check it out.

Antelope Island is ready except for the very highest elevations. Still a bit of that white stuff. All the lower stuff is dry but the fly *******s are coming quick.

Check out BST south (about 8000 south). There were a couple soft patches three weeks ago, but most of the trail was dry and very ridable.