Air Junkie

Worst bail videos

Hey guys, I'm sure we've all takin a digger or two in our day, so let's post some videos of our favorite bails, wrecks, mishaps. Doesn't neccisarily have to be yourself, but it's only a plus.

Here a funny one, not me, thank god!

Air Junkie
    I just found this one, ow

Hairy man
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudden_Judgement
    I just found this one, ow
    Love the way two guys with cameras jump to document the guy laying motionless and it takes 10 seconds for anyone to even ask if he's OK.
    We all get it in the end.

resident dumbass
    Dumbass, not wearing a helmet . . . I don't like to wear a helmet to bike across the street to my friends house, but this?

Ha! I laugh at them!
    I'm out of things to say . . .

tuck-n-roll master
    I generally don't like crash videos. Makes me think that it could be me. On the other hand, I wonder how stupid some of these people are...

I post too much.
    Both of those look like it hurt a lot.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Blame the bmx movement for making it "cool" to not wear helmets. Or just stupid bikers in general. I can't imagine the thought process that makes you think it's a good idea to jump a pretty large set of stairs (with NO transition and concrete at the bottom) on a crappy bike, with little to no bike handling skills (watch how he rides down that hill...), without even clearing the way, AND with no helmet.

I think everyone should ride with a hammer in their bag. When someone makes fun of them for wearing a helmet, give 'em a good whack in the skull. It'll give you plenty of time to get away, and when they wake up they might have learned something. Hell, you may just have saved their life!

Relax. I'm a pro.
    Feb 2004
    The best crash section ever is at the beginning of Dave Young's section in Nowhere Fast.