mtbr member
    Feb 2009

why all the negativity?

this particular forum seems to be full of teenage punks that live to talk **** to dj noobs and spew insults at every available opportunity. i would say 2/3 of the people here are genuine and helpful and the rest are negative fuktards.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    you cant ask a question without getting insulted. its like you should be born with dj knowledge in your dna

Thread Killer
    wait, THIS forum, as in mtbr.com? i like the people on here...for being one of the largest forums i'm on, this one has a much better atmosphere than others.

or wait, are you talking about hte urban/dj/park section? if so, i don't spend enough time in this little nugglet of mtbr to notice...but, that's what happens when hormonal, smartass teens get in large groups with the promise of anonymity

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    no. just this particular section of the forum and like i said there are a lot of genuine, nice and knowledgeable people in this sub-forum. the rest of the forums seems to be great except for some of the "my **** doesn't stink" elitists which you can expect on any forum

Thread Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by SKOOBEY
    no. just this particular section of the forum and like i said there are a lot of genuine, nice and knowledgeable people in this sub-forum. the rest of the forums seems to be great except for some of the "my **** doesn't stink" elitists which you can expect on any forum
    yep, that'll be a product of all the teenagers

Allday Haro
    Skoobey I love your posts, they keep me entertained... And it is sad that people are bashin' ya. But dont stoop to their level and insult them back. Stay tall man. Keep riding. And when things break ask questions. But to be honest. Ride the **** out of that new bike and have all the fun you can. Any bike you get if ridden hard all the time will have wear and tear. Just respect your bike and try not to mess it up... But shoot me some pm's with some pics and riding updates. Im interested. I'll do the same with my sexy thread 8. She's looking hott now.

Bikes Rule
    This is why:

poor mans dirt jumper

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    thanks man. your the type of honest and respectful type of person this forum needs more of. no problem, i will shoot ya a pm soon. cheers

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Jgill seems like a good guy too.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    lol heres another thread with you guys going back and forth at each other.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Thanks for the kind words Skoob... I've been a question asker my whole life so I understand. But man, you and Demo-9 may as well forget about each other. Time is too short to bring this kind of stuff into your day.

By the way, you're posts don't bother me. If it's a question that I can help you with, I don't really see a reason not too. Whether or not if you wrench on bikes (motor or not), it doesn't really matter. I don't care what kind of bike you ride, that doesn't really matter either. We have to start somewhere.

mtbr member
    Skoob, part of the problem is that you have been blowing things WAY out of proportion.. and not using the search function. You'll learn how this forum operates to avoid getting flamed and sound more intelligent... and then you'll be fine here. Hell anyone remember DJskeet?!?! Meaning the OLD djskeet

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    yea man, life is too damn short to be wasting time bashing each other. if someone has a question, and you may know a way to help, shoot, help out. i know from expirence that the dumbest questions are the ones not asked. who cares, if you don't know, then you don't know. most people don't know much about this and the only way is to ask or ride with people who can help, and if there isn't anyone around your area, then i would think that this would be a good place to ask.

mtbr member
    who remembers DJskeet before he was DJSkeet?
    i wonder if they're brothers
    anyway SKOOBEY this is an urban/dj/park part of the forum. not who acts like a dick on the internet forum. if you cant handle abuse don't ask stupid questions. do some research first. most of these stupid questions have been asked before. granted everyone does ask stupid questions but you seem to do it constantly. when someone does answer one of your questions you question that.
    /end
    Last edited by the_godfather; 03-16-2009 at 03:15 PM.
    i ride my bi*ch hard

dirt rules
    When you spend a bit more time online, you'll realize that nothing on here should be taken as seriously as you are taking it.
    Get beyond the fact that some people are Aholes, and you might learn something.

mtbr member
    Your first couple threads were jokes. Getting all hot and heavy about some flats and a chip with the attitude that you know what you're talking about. With that you're gonna get flamed on and if you add fuel to it with some immature replies the ish is gonna keep flowing. Grow up and move on.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    I can't believe that this is still active thread... Let's ALL move on, what do you say??

dirt rules
    These types of threads may server to keep the next greenhorn with zero clue, and no Internet savvy from making the same mistake.