mtbr member

White 80mm Gold Label-->WHERE?????

Well, I was back looking at forks again and just when I wanted to find myself a 80mm white gold label (thruaxle), cant find one!!!! pricepoints are gone (have gold labels, no white) and so are many other stores. beyond bikes says they have 80mm and 100mm, and they have white or black in the description, but there is no place to actually select white. And my shop is asking way too much. SO, where are they? Are they just clearing out 2006? are whites coming back in 2007? If so, when?

Thanks, any info on this, or 2007 gold labels would be apreciated.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    I got mine at Pricepoint, but I guess they are sold out now.

See if your LBS will match the price, or atleast come close. I think they pay the same as the mailorder shops do so if they want your bizness they should price match.

resident dumbass
    The 07's are the same, except they're called Gold Label Street Series instead of Gold Label Jump Series.
    I'm out of things to say . . .

mtbr member
    if I cant find one, I'll try my lbs. dirtyharry, thanks for that info, do you know when the 07's should be on the market?

Meh.
    If you really can't get a 80mm, just get the 100mm white and reduce it. The fork might even include the travel spacers.

mtbr member
    Would my shop know how to do that easily enough? cuz I wouldnt have a clue what to do, and i wouldnt feel comfortable doing it with instructions. plus, i cant even find a white one in 100 or 80. hopefully everyones just losing the 06's for new 07s

resident dumbass
    Don't know where to get an 07. Actually, there's probably a chance that there is some tiny detail that has been changed (such as a change in decal lettering size/place etc, or maybe a slightly decreased weight), but it will be 99% for sure the same fork (Save for name)

tuck-n-roll master
    Once I think about it, I've never actually seen a white one for sale. Always black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones
    Yikes. We need to add about 10 years onto that age. Unless she's a smokin hottie, then maybe 5...

Meh.
    Unreal had a batch of white ones a while ago.

tuck-n-roll master
    I did a little searching, and ride-thisdotcom is billing itself as the only place that carries white gold labels. They're running 399.99.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones
    Yikes. We need to add about 10 years onto that age. Unless she's a smokin hottie, then maybe 5...

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I was looking for some info on the '07 gold labels last week. I think I did a yahoo search. Anyway, a couple sites I ran across said they were available in off white and green for '07. They had a pic of the off white and it looked really good IMO.

no big deal
    The "off white" doesn't really look any different than the 06 white ones did. I think the green looks pretty sick though, it's like a kawasaki green. these guys are selling the 07's already, http://www.ride-this.com/product.php?item=20150203
    Enjoy yourself, bi***es.
    It's a celebration.
    -Dave Chappelle-

mtbr member
    thanks does anyone have any pics of the 07's (just want to see the new colours.)? I could only find one site and it was from the UK that actually had a pic of the green one, but it couldnt be enlarged.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I couldn't find the other site that showed the color better. I did find this one again though.

http://www.stevecramerproducts.com.a...d=488&B=1&BT=2

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Found this on Pink Bike, 5th bike down.

http://vpfree.pinkbike.com/bb/viewto...9b7ee6035e6571

mtbr member
    thanks a bunch for that link. The 5th down isnt actually a gold label, but I think an R7 or some other manitou. But, looking through the pics, i found that in the very last pic of the intense, you can see the green gold label in the background! i though it would be the same colour as the fork on the 5th bike down, but it seems to be a bit different. Thanks alot for that link.

resident dumbass
    pricepoint just got in the 07 Gold Label 2's

mtbr member
    Hmmm, thats wierd. I thought 07's were coming in Off-white (tanish) and green. That looks like an 06.

resident dumbass
    it's the 07 allright: has the Street Series decal and the special grind plate

mtbr member
    I dont think that the grind plate has changed from 06 to 07. Hopefully it is the 07 (not that it matters much, just for bragging rights ) Unless I magically fall in love with the tan or green at ride-this.com.

www.ntxbmx.com
    Jun 2005

The White One

I thought the White ones only came as OEM forks. IF you bought one seprate from the Bike I didn't think white was avaliable. But I believe Beyond Bikes sales OEM stuff from bikes they have disassembled.
    www.ntxbmx.com North Texas BMX