Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    exackly some people like full suspension some people like hard tail some people like bmx some people like all three!
    its all preferance

Slopestyle Rider
    I have a full suspension bmx hardtail...

mtbr member
    nemesis project. by far my favorite. hand built in Nor Cal. there feel is amazing

40 oz to freedom
    Best frame? Sunday New Wave Vinnie Sammon Limited Edition frame:
    http://www.albes.com/ProductImages/f...ayvinframe.jpg

Oh sorry you hate bmx.....

Rollin' twenties.
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny A
    Best frame? Sunday New Wave Vinnie Sammon Limited Edition frame:
    http://www.albes.com/ProductImages/f...ayvinframe.jpg

Oh sorry you hate bmx.....
    that frame makes me want pizza.

and does anyone have info on the L.T.F. frame?

Rollin' twenties.
    Apr 2006
    this is the best frame in the universe.

made by s&m...

Don't Buy Nike's
    Hey noobjumper3 in case you didnt know the RIOT and The MOB both have the same Geo.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Last edited by bbrz4; 08-21-2007 at 06:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Roadies suck man tang.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    This is my guess, i reckon hes about 12 years old and out for attention, i dont think he can do anything.
    I did something like this when i was 12, im 14 now (i dont mean to sound big) and my attention seeking days are well behind me.

lurkio
    Jul 2007
    hows thishttp://www.flowbikes.co.uk/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We went, earth, sky, earth sky, earth skyambulance

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtjumper3
    Hey, I may want to buy a new frame, but since I already have a tone of components laying around I may be able to splurge a little bit on the frame. SO what is the best MTB dirt jumping frame?
    I heard that the Jackle was number one along with the Yeti DJ, but I am not sure...?
    Please list the ton of components that you plan on using for this build......

mtbr member
    dirtjumper3, what kind of parts do you have laying around? id assume the best stuff is on your p2, and if thats the best bike you can build right now, why buy a nicer frame and put cheap specs on it? i suggest upgrading your parts, but i know you have your heart set on a pretty frame. the p2 looks sweet anyways, but if you want to lokk cooler, get a green p1 frame. also, it sounds to me like you just want people to encourage you to buy the jackal frame. JUST BUY ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40 oz to freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by aggiebiker
    that frame makes me want pizza.

and does anyone have info on the L.T.F. frame?
    Yeah I do, its coming out in September. I cant wait for it, but apparently there are problems with the drop outs cracking if you run pegs which I do sometimes so I'm having second thoughts about it. I'm gonna wait a bit before I buy it to make sure the dropouts will hold up. I'm willing to bet its going to be around 400 for it which I dont like.

Failing getting the LTF I'm gonna pick up a Sunday or a Sputnic

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    this is the best DJ frame eva. STANDARD 250S

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by g-fish
    This is my guess, i reckon hes about 12 years old and out for attention, i dont think he can do anything.
    I did something like this when i was 12, im 14 now (i dont mean to sound big) and my attention seeking days are well behind me.
    Thats funny becuse I'm 15, and I am not seeking attention. mearly asking for help on a good DJ frame.

Ohhh, and thanks to everyone that didn't act like a jerk and helped me out. i know have a a stack about a foot high of specs and stuff for every frame that has been suggested and I could think of.

mtbr member
    Thats funny becuse I'm 15, and I am not seeking attention. mearly asking for help on a good DJ frame.

Ohhh, and thanks to everyone that didn't act like a jerk and helped me out. i know have a a stack about a foot high of specs and stuff for every frame that has been suggested and I could think of.
    g-fish hit it right on the head, you are seeking attention and are acting about 12ish. You were plain stupid with your replies like an annoying little brother everyone loves to hate.

And if you notice in roam, the DJ section is all HARD TAILS!!! If I was into free ride I would have full suspension no dought, but hard tail makes you a better rider.
    Well then if you invented back flips and the bunnie hop you must be 300 years old and/or riding at the pro level, and since I don't think a pro would mess around on a forum talking to newbs all day with 3,423 posts, I am assuming that you are full of bull sh!t.
    You must ride BMX then, I hate BMX...
    You're a straight IDIOT for that comment. I can't believe a norcal cat can be that dumb, almost makes me ashamed to share the same soil.

Maybe its just the fact that MOST BMXers are complete aszholes who have to take three years to build a jump that is smooth cuz they think not having suspension makes them have more balls.

You may be able to through that superman back flip to front flip, but I can get 55 foot gaps..
    And you're a liar to boot. With all this you wonder why you got the flame job you did on every post? Are you that dense???

If you would've approached all of this correct at the start people would not have flamed on you. But since you insisted on acting 12 people treated you like you are 12. If you don't see this as truth then you are still 12.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    if your gonna hate bmx i dont think you should ride a bike

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Formerbmx37
    if your gonna hate bmx i dont think you should ride a bike
    AMEN BROTHA!

Don't Buy Nike's
    I Love This Thread!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Roadies suck man tang.

thats not to steep is it?
    this thread is kinda funny
    07' fsr xc pro
    06' bighit2
    05 hardrock comp set up as a dj bike
    02 fat boy hemi

calma
    I have been riding a dmr sidekick for a few years now and it has taken a beating and kept on ticking.

Here is the link: http://www.dmrbikes.com/?section=page&p=/

They specialize in dj and urban riding.

rock hard or hardrock
    ok, to go along with the thread name, i would have to say the NS suburban is the best frame IMO
    www.transitionbikes.com

"The journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step" -Bear Grylls

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

sweet bike

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Bao
    Your "friend' must not be really smart. He could've just clicked here: http://www.yeticycles.com/Dealers/Dealers.cfm

made a few phone calls and he would've been able to get one. What a waste of a plane ticket...

Funny, didn't you claim this was you?

in this thread: What DJ/urban tricks have you made up? ...Pics?

Yeah, tell Mommy and Daddy to cut me a check for $2,000 and you can have my bike!

that is a sweet bike wanna swap bikes i hav an addict

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    Check the website... it's clearly listed...

And no, it was not built because there are no other good bikes. There are plenty of other good bikes. And the geometry is versatile enough to ride street, northshore, and race on too. Hell, I raced DH with mine. I'm not bashing the frame. I've had one for over a year now.

Current
    [IMG][/IMG]

Previous

More previous
    well i may be a little wrong the bike was made because they couldnt find frames up to thier style of riding. i ride park street and dirt on this bike i a a short persone 5'5" and i feel i am streched over the bike too much i am use to riding a shorter cannondale chase and my bike is set up single speed it would be possiably be more versitile to ride if it were geared. i love to ride this bike but hills and stuff kick my ass. i will post pics as soon as i quit being lazy

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

ok shut the hell up the best frame there is no best frame. my addict has some sweet features no other bike has but the bike feels a little too long for me its not what is the best frame it is what is the best that fits you. so shut the hell up and go see what is most comfortable its not the bike but the rider

mtbr member

Addict Cycles Frames Sale $400 + Shipping

I Love these thats Why I bought 10 of them I Have 6 Black Addict and 2 Grey Left if any one wants one I can ship almost any where.

Addict Cycles Urban/DJ Frame

Heat treated 6066 tubing designed for dirt, street , park, or race
    2.5" max tire size

Top Tube - 21.8

Chainstay - 15.75-16.65

Head angle - 69.5

Seat angle - 70.3

Headset - 1 1/8"

BB - 68mm

Seatpost - 27.2

F Der - 31.8mm

Horizontal box section dropouts with stainless steel tensioners and bolt on derailleur hanger

Addict Cycles Frame bullproof Chain Tensioners Freeride Hardtail Urban DJ 24 26 | eBay

Addict Cycles Frame bullproof Chain Tensioners Freeride Hardtail Urban DJ 24 26 | eBay

Addict Frame Indestructible Chain Tensioners Freeride Hardtail Urban DJ 24" 26" | eBay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What is hands down the best DJ frame in the world?-add-black-side.jpg  

Last edited by Augtron; 10-15-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast