eminence front

This weekend DJ's (pictures)

I made this double a few weeks back but now its much bigger, we spent a little while putting more dirt into it and then spent nearly 4 hrs just hitting it.

I'll try to get the video uploaded, my friend was pulling nice no-footers and a few decent tables off it. I was just working on whips and x-ups, still can't get them all the way round. So close but no dice.

I'm the red shirt, my friend in the white. More pics to come later tonight...

Standing underneath...

Me with my almost x-up

My buddy working on tables... hes gettin there

My crappy whips

air

Enjoy...

rock hard or hardrock
    nice man you almost have those x-ups
    www.transitionbikes.com

"The journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step" -Bear Grylls

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Lets see a Superman Seat Grab

USB Rep'n
    Quote Originally Posted by derfernerf
    nice man you almost have those x-ups
    nice work, pinch those knees and scoot your azz back a shade and and you'll get it clicked. nice jump too!
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

mtbr member
    Good Stuff, you should try a tabogaan then a superman seat grab

eminence front
    Thanks for the comments guys. I've gone for a few no-footers and stuff, it seems thats the only thing im really afraid of. Keep in mind im a cheap bastard and don't own shin guards, and those pedals F you up. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing no-handers long before no footers.

I can do flat land 180's but really want to learn to 360. Still searching for a local foam pit... I dont think thats something i can just 'go' for.

PS thanks for the tips on the x-up

USB Rep'n
    Quote Originally Posted by xray
    Thanks for the comments guys. I've gone for a few no-footers and stuff, it seems thats the only thing im really afraid of. Keep in mind im a cheap bastard and don't own shin guards, and those pedals F you up. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing no-handers long before no footers.

I can do flat land 180's but really want to learn to 360. Still searching for a local foam pit... I dont think thats something i can just 'go' for.

PS thanks for the tips on the x-up
    bud, if you're pulling flatland 180's, the 3 should be a no brainer. the toughest part is getting the bike spinning. you'll be surprised at hom much easier it is than flatland 180's, just takes bigger stones the first time.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

eminence front
    Quote Originally Posted by namaSSte
    bud, if you're pulling flatland 180's, the 3 should be a no brainer. the toughest part is getting the bike spinning. you'll be surprised at hom much easier it is than flatland 180's, just takes bigger stones the first time.
    Im pulling flat land 180's every few tries, over a roll in a trail they are easy... Maybe ill go for the 360 sometime then, seriously, in my mind it seems it would be A LOT harder.

I think im more worried about breaking my bike than myself. I don't have the money to replace anything or i'll starve at college .

Salsa Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by xray
    Im pulling flat land 180's every few tries, over a roll in a trail they are easy... Maybe ill go for the 360 sometime then, seriously, in my mind it seems it would be A LOT harder.

I think im more worried about breaking my bike than myself. I don't have the money to replace anything or i'll starve at college .
    Ya, but if you can do a 180, then you would think doing the full rotation and making a 360 and landing forewards would be easier right?
    "Man goes in the cage. Cage goes in the salsa. Shark's in the salsa - our shark! We're gonna need a bigger boat."

eminence front
    Quote Originally Posted by bedheadben
    Ya, but if you can do a 180, then you would think doing the full rotation and making a 360 and landing forewards would be easier right?
    I agree landing forwards would be easy (landing fakie isnt hard if you are going slow either), the hard part is getting the rotation correctly. I'm worried about over rotating or vise versa and folding a rim.

Salsa Shark
    Nah, I think it would come naturally, but still take some practice, just like knowing what speed to hit a jump.
    "Man goes in the cage. Cage goes in the salsa. Shark's in the salsa - our shark! We're gonna need a bigger boat."

dirt rules
    Looks fun!