Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: video help

  1. #1
    rock hard or hardrock
    Reputation: derfernerf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,047

    video help

    i am looking for a video and i cant find it and i cant search for it becuase i dont know what it is called but the video is a guy biking...he does alot of fakie stuff and at the very begining he tries to jump a road gap and his front wheel comes up short and he goes OTB...i really want this video so if someone can help me find that would be great thanks
    www.transitionbikes.com

    "The journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step" -Bear Grylls

  2. #2
    Salsa Shark
    Reputation: bedheadben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    466
    Sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about.
    "Man goes in the cage. Cage goes in the salsa. Shark's in the salsa - our shark! We're gonna need a bigger boat."

  3. #3
    USB Rep'n
    Reputation: namaSSte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by bedheadben
    Sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about.
    I know what he's talking about. it's that video of the guy going over the bars after the gap. c'mon, you know the one. h@ll, there's only 12,000,000 of em on the web, how can you not know.

    perhaps you could write Al Gore and he can help you find it.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

    betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

  4. #4
    rock hard or hardrock
    Reputation: derfernerf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,047
    but i dont even know the rider or what the video is called so could someone help me
    www.transitionbikes.com

    "The journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step" -Bear Grylls

  5. #5
    tuck-n-roll master
    Reputation: pavement_hurts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by derfernerf
    i am looking for a video and i cant find it and i cant search for it becuase i dont know what it is called but the video is a guy biking...he does alot of fakie stuff and at the very begining he tries to jump a road gap and his front wheel comes up short and he goes OTB...i really want this video so if someone can help me find that would be great thanks
    have you tried the freeride/dh forum? they've probably seen it, and there are so many posters there someone is bound to see it.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: zaefod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    291

  7. #7
    rock hard or hardrock
    Reputation: derfernerf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,047
    thanks alot bro that the movie i was looking for
    www.transitionbikes.com

    "The journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step" -Bear Grylls

  8. #8
    tuck-n-roll master
    Reputation: pavement_hurts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by derfernerf
    thanks alot bro that the movie i was looking for
    Those rooftop jumps were hardcore and that 180 while riding backwards OVER the wall was amazing. However, that guy must have some serious brain damage by now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •