Thread: Used P2

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Used P2

I found someone selling a used 2012 P2 and would like your opinion if its a good price. The bike is all stock except for stem and front tire. There are no dents just some scratches on frame. The seller wants 750. Is this a decent price? I will be looking at it tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    its a good price if you are looking for a 2012 p2, according to their site it should retail for about 1,050. so thats about 25% off a slightly used bike (assuming they didnt manage to trash it in half a season)

but it all depends on what you were looking for to start with. dont let the tail wag the dog, as they say.

mtbr member
    Thats a good price for a new bike, just check it out first. and maybe Try and get him to come down on the price. I just bought a black 2012 P2 frame from my local shop(somebody bought all the components) for 325 and swapped in my 07 gary fisher mullet frame(paid 250 for entire bike). I used the wheels/tires, bb5 brakes and manitou slate fork(100mm) that were on my mullet so I got a great deal! I then used a white husselfelt stem i bought earlier this year and a handlebar my shop had layiing around. So i got the p2 for $575. Its worth it, this bikes geometry is sick. plus its a 2012
    2013 Specialized P 26 AM green/purple. Nuff said

Giant Faith