mtbr member
    Mar 2004

mtbr remember

pretty cool...

Have you, (or anyone else reading), heard of the BC Wheel? no seat, no cranks.... it's pretty crazy, looks frickin' hard but a lot more flow than a uni cuz it's faster.... look it up, sorry I don't have any pics/vids or links...
    Schralp it Heavy.

Rollin' twenties.
    Apr 2006
    i say thisvid somewere else and i said it was gay, but this time im goin to say, IT IS GAY!

i dont care if thers a "big learning curve" i dont care if you think its hard and cool. any one older then 9 who is serious about unicycling is retarded, and needs to stop riding aroun with his hand in is crotch and buy a bike. UNI BIKES ARE FOR KIDS AND CIRCUS PREFORMERS!

AW_
    locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by aggiebiker
    i say thisvid somewere else and i said it was gay, but this time im goin to say, IT IS GAY!

i dont care if thers a "big learning curve" i dont care if you think its hard and cool. any one older then 9 who is serious about unicycling is retarded, and needs to stop riding aroun with his hand in is crotch and buy a bike. UNI BIKES ARE FOR KIDS AND CIRCUS PREFORMERS!
    Ha ha! You tell 'em. Same goes for BMX bikes!

P.S. What do you have against circus performers?

P.S. #2: I just watched the vid and it is sick as hell.

mtbr remember

you do realize how many people say this about grown men on pedal bicycles as well, don't you?
    I also didn't realize the population of homosexuals, kids, mentally-challenged, and circus performers had all this in common. very interesting discovery.

and when I grab my crotch in the air, I call it a "hands-on Toboggan", but didn't realize I was just copying the entire population of homosexuals, kids, mentally-challenged, and circus performers. I guess I'll stop ripping off their style.
    Schralp it Heavy.

Rollin' twenties.
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AW_
    Ha ha! You tell 'em. Same goes for BMX bikes!

P.S. What do you have against circus performers?

P.S. #2: I just watched the vid and it is sick as hell.

i have no "beef" with circus preformers

Rollin' twenties.
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI
    you do realize how many people say this about grown men on pedal bicycles as well, don't you?
    I also didn't realize the population of homosexuals, kids, mentally-challenged, and circus performers had all this in common. very interesting discovery.

and when I grab my crotch in the air, I call it a "hands-on Toboggan", but didn't realize I was just copying the entire population of homosexuals, kids, mentally-challenged, and circus performers. I guess I'll stop ripping off their style.

hahahahahahahahaha

AW_
    locked - time out
    Btw, it is "performers" not "preformers".

I do not normally spell check for people but you misspelled it twice so far in this thread.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    interesting, kinda cool

but i'll never own a unicycle. lol

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI

hahahaha, that made me laugh.

btw, mad props.......uni's are hard

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    any one older then 9 who is serious about unicycling is retarded

Same could be said for anyone over 12 who is serious about cycling.
    HB - The God Damn Flying Dutchman
    Chicago Freeride
    Elgin, IL

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Maybe, but that gay retarded circus performer kid can ride.

dirt rules
    Very cool. Some very mad skillz there.

If you don't respect other people's choice of wheeled entertainment you are just an a$$hole, no?

CURB HUCK!!!!!!
    May 2006
    looks cool but I'd rather not try drop a few feet just to land right on my ass and keep pedaling, at any speed
    looks painful
    but talk about balance
    [SIZE="1"]Kona Coiler[/SIZE]

tuck-n-roll master
    Nah, they're alright. Carnies are the ones you have to watch out for. Those people are SCARY! Whatever tickles your pickle, but I'm not a fan of unicycles. It's just like SOAP shoes from back when. Jumping onto a three foot high rail and riding it down was easier said than done (I tried it). Interesting, but I wouldn't say cool.

you go ahead
    Feb 2005
    here's another sweet unicycling movie...

http://ich-bin-einradfahrer.de/videos/stuttgart_med.wmv

resident dumbass
    He's got guts taking that to a skatepark. Think the local skate stoners have ever tried to screw with him? cough cough yes cough cough
    I'm out of things to say . . .

CURB HUCK!!!!!!
    May 2006
    I've really just gotta wonder how many times these guys have flat-out face planted trying to jump down stairs
    balls they have
    one of my mtb videos (i think 3rd down?) has some uni-hucking and urban stuff like the last video, and it's also with the cool cushy 3.0 gazzis
    these guys are nuts, 2 wheels must've been to easy for them
    [SIZE="1"]Kona Coiler[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBearings
    here's another sweet unicycling movie...

http://ich-bin-einradfahrer.de/videos/stuttgart_med.wmv
    At the 3:54 point of that video the dude rides down a long stairway railing... not sure how the hell he keeps his balance on that thing

Hmm..doughnuts
    Thats' kinda like that Holm guy from New World Disorder. He unicycle rides northshore stuff. Pretty crazy!
    Need to find a cheap Marzocchi DJ3 fork cheap