ILIKEBIKES
    Aug 2009

Trials Bike Stolen in San Diego

Sometime between 830 pm and 10 pm last night (02/09/12) my ZHI Z1 trials bike was stolen from the back of my Jeep. The dick head ripped my soft top and punched the lock it was chained with. Stolen in North Park area of San Diego- right near the corner of University and Illinois.

The bike has no decals except for a Webcyclery decal on the top tube, is white with a silver crown on the head tube. Gray Lizard Skin peaty grips, blue/silver Crank Bros 5050 pedals. Bontrager Jones front tire, Echo SL rear fixed hub, Trial Tech 108 front free wheel, Trial Tech bars and stem, Cane Creek HS, black Trial Tech cranks, blue Echo bash guard, Shimano chain tensioner, green anodized HS33 rear brakes w/ an orangish Echo 4 bolt booster. It also has Terminator skull head valve stem caps.

Here're pics- the rear rim is now actually round and silver...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trials Bike Stolen in San Diego-zhi-z1a.jpg  

Trials Bike Stolen in San Diego-zhi-z1c.jpg  

Trials Bike Stolen in San Diego-zhi-z1d.jpg  

Trials Bike Stolen in San Diego-zhi-z1e.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2010

Bike thief in San Diego

Sister had her cruiser stolen- found it on Craigslist but guy had sold it.
    Career bike stealer here:

Reynaldo Ramirez at 1812 Wilson in National City steals bikes. His phone number is 619-674-2439

Do a quick search on Craigslist- he currently has several bikes listed- San Diego PD not terrible helpful despite being given all this info...