Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
    Grand Poobah
    Oct 2005

Jackal currently set up as a singlespeed.

Too Kool for Skool
    Picked it up this morning

Quote Originally Posted by coma13
    it's short but it's pretty.... just like a guatemalan hooker...

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Black Market MOB (FOR SALE)
    Profile Madera cranks 175/euro (FOR SALE)
    Hope Mini hydro (FOR SALE)
    Manitou Gold Label Series 2 80mm
    Atom Lab 24's
    DK 30t sprocket
    14t rear cog
    Shadow seat
    Shadow interlock chain
    Deity bars sprayed flat black (FOR SALE)
    Danger Boy stem (FOR SALE)
    I'd sell the entire package for the right price. I am working on another build right now and could use the $$$$.

DAMN. I cannot get my pics to load for some reason. I will keep working at it.

rblove65@yahoo.com

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Leethal

Union-Street Bikes Frame
    Sherman Jumper- Spring Mod
    SIC Stem and Bars
    Animal- Pegs, Chainwheel, Bar ends, Grips
    Oddysey Cranks, Gyro, and Rear Hub
    Hadley Front hub
    Sun BFR's
    Specialized Compound Tires
    Shadow Conspiracy Seat
    Thomson Post
    Diacompe 990's
    King Headset

What is the spring mod everyone is doing on their Manitou forks? Just lowering the fork or doing something more???? I have a Gold Label Series 2 (06 model) with the stiff spring sitting at 80. I'd like to get it around 65-70.

mtbr member

New bike and loner car pic's

Ok been working on this side project latley , I wanted to do a production frame overseas so people could get the feel of a Nemesis Project bike with all the cool features at a bargin price and make these bikes availible so people dont have to wait months at a time for one of my frames ! I also wanted to make them "cheep " enough so pretty much anyone could get one . I got the first sample in last week and I'm very pleased
    it's going to be a production frame built in Taiwan by the same people who built the frames for the BMX company FLY
    The frames will be spec'd with my angles and a few new features I had in mind that the people overseas could make very easily !!!
    We designed the frames here in the U.S. and specd all the tubes materials then worked with the engineers in Taiwan to best utilize there manufactoring capibilties .
    I am super impressed with the quaility of the samples and other than a few little changes these first samples are very close to the frames we will be selling

Here are a few pic's of one of the samples chilling next to the loner Jetta
    sorry for the pixleflouge ... gotta wait untill interbike to see the whole thing !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    heres mine for 1 more week

mtbr member
    Where did you get a pink chain??? I want one.

Grand Poobah
    Oct 2005

Funky chains

Quote Originally Posted by Hardtails Are Better
    Where did you get a pink chain??? I want one.
    KMC. They are making a number of colors.

[SIZE="4"]Here[/SIZE] is a link to a shop. Not the best prices, but they seem to have most of the colors.

I had a blue one on a bike that I sold back in Aprll, and I still have a pink one that I put on [SIZE="4"]this[/SIZE] fixed gear I built this spring. The powdercoat seems to last on them. I saw one of the red ones that looked almost like a metallic flake finish.
    Last edited by minus9; 06-05-2006 at 05:32 AM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Evil,, what gear ratio and rear hub you runnin?

mtbr member
    The rear hub is a Sun-Ringle 10/12mm through axle hub with a piece of toptub material 31.8mm cut to make a single speed spacer , in the rear I have a 12T cog , up front I'm running a 23T Animal sprocket

I got the PINK chain at Interbike from the Tip-Plus guys !!
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member

My mob. I got a new seat(shadow slim/thomson post) coming for it, im selling the ibeam.

Premium Member
    Samalter, you have a sweet bike!!!

I'll post my DOC soon, I may get a Tonic Fab Fall Guy soon here instead, we'll see what happens...

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    The rear hub is a Sun-Ringle 10/12mm through axle hub with a piece of toptub material 31.8mm cut to make a single speed spacer , in the rear I have a 12T cog , up front I'm running a 23T Animal sprocket

I got the PINK chain at Interbike from the Tip-Plus guys !!

you should consider selling single speed spacer kits, there are ones out there that are ok, like gusset, but dont give you that much adjustability for your chain line. then theres the Fabonici thats like $30 for just spacers. I have some spacers from wheels mfg. but they werent the cheapest, and i still needed to use the plastic cassette spacers. maybe offer a kit with a couple of thicker ones and a few thinner ones to adjust the chain line. Throw in teh fact that they are from *Nemesis* and they should sell like hot cakes.

mtbr remember
    Hey fiddy_ryder... check out the Quamen bikes SS kit for an mtb cassette hub... talk about adjustable! that is genius, I'm surpised it took this long to see something like that though. I'd imagine it's pricey... (I'm just glad I could get my hands on a 135mm SS cassette hub, no kits for me, and zero-dish on top too...)
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Part 2

Last edited by bee-man; 06-09-2006 at 09:42 PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI
    Hey fiddy_ryder... check out the Quamen bikes SS kit for an mtb cassette hub... talk about adjustable! that is genius, I'm surpised it took this long to see something like that though. I'd imagine it's pricey... (I'm just glad I could get my hands on a 135mm SS cassette hub, no kits for me, and zero-dish on top too...)
    i saw that, but im figuring out what SS hub i want, and i figured a pimp semi custom steel spacer kit would do for now.

what hub you runnin? im thinkin hadley or hope but the damn hubs cost half as much as my frame

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddy_ryder
    you should consider selling single speed spacer kits, there are ones out there that are ok, like gusset, but dont give you that much adjustability for your chain line. then theres the Fabonici thats like $30 for just spacers. I have some spacers from wheels mfg. but they werent the cheapest, and i still needed to use the plastic cassette spacers. maybe offer a kit with a couple of thicker ones and a few thinner ones to adjust the chain line. Throw in teh fact that they are from *Nemesis* and they should sell like hot cakes.

Haaaahahahah that's kinda a good idea .... not too sure I could make them any better ??
    But I can always make them cooler i was going to but a set of the Fibanochi spacers untill Marshell told me that there jsut 1 1/2 material cut on a lathe .

I went out tot he shop and made a spacer in about 2 min ..... finally got my chainline ajsuted today so the chain doesnt ride off the cog .... next thing to do is to get the spacer powder coated to match my frame
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

banned
    Mar 2005
    Mrs. M.'s 2004 Fuji Panic Pro
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg DJ.jpg (87.8 KB, 2672 views)
    Last edited by JM01; 06-09-2006 at 07:04 AM.

mtbr remember
    what hub you runnin? im thinkin hadley or hope but the damn hubs cost half as much as my frame
    yeah, those hadley, CK, hope, whatever SS hubs are Ridonkulously overpriced... it's insane... I'm running an Eastern SS 14mm X 135mm disc cassette hub, which is about 1/3 the cost of those, but still has the clicks! (you would need a frame that could accept, or be dremeled for a 14mm axle, but you can run pegs easier this way too...)
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    ic ,,, the 14mm axle....id prefer just to get 10mm axle'd hub, i wouldnt try and take a dremel to a steel frame, compressor and die grinder w/cut off wheel maybe, but not a dremel.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Ok been working on this side project latley , I wanted to do a production frame overseas so people could get the feel of a Nemesis Project bike with all the cool features at a bargin price and make these bikes availible so people dont have to wait months at a time for one of my frames ! I also wanted to make them "cheep " enough so pretty much anyone could get one . I got the first sample in last week and I'm very pleased
    it's going to be a production frame built in Taiwan by the same people who built the frames for the BMX company FLY
    The frames will be spec'd with my angles and a few new features I had in mind that the people overseas could make very easily !!!
    We designed the frames here in the U.S. and specd all the tubes materials then worked with the engineers in Taiwan to best utilize there manufactoring capibilties .
    I am super impressed with the quaility of the samples and other than a few little changes these first samples are very close to the frames we will be selling

Here are a few pic's of one of the samples chilling next to the loner Jetta
    sorry for the pixleflouge ... gotta wait untill interbike to see the whole thing !
    Brad, what fork is that? Looks nice, as does the new bike!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojai Bicyclist
    Brad, what fork is that? Looks nice, as does the new bike!

It's my tuned 90mm 66vf2 .. that's the bike the scooter kid hit me on yesterday ... thanks for the complments on the bike BTW

We jsut did a S load of updates ont he website .... always remember to check www.nemesisproject.com daily for updates
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

VEN
    GearHead
    Oct 2005
    I wish I had a P3 or a cowan but here is mine....

Hardrock Sport '05
    Radical pedals
    Hookworm in the back larson tt in front
    single speed
    super light...everyone in my school is amazed when i care it up the stairs above my head with one hand lol....i guess thats nothing new on this forum though
    The only difference between men and boys is the cost and size of their toys

Premium Member
    Here's my DOC:

It's not a good pic at all but you get the idea.

dirt rules
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddy_ryder
    i saw that, but im figuring out what SS hub i want, and i figured a pimp semi custom steel spacer kit would do for now.

SS Disc hubs---CHEAP
    These hubs are pimp, and still only $35. Mine is holding up very well.

Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast