I post too much.

Shadow conspiracy interloc v2?

Where to get them?(needs to ship to canada). Are they fully compatible with MTB sized chainrings and cogs(will be running 26/13 or 28/14 if that makes any difference)? Are there any alternatives(cheaper is a plus)?

mtbr remember
    pintle is an alternative, and Eastern26 has a half-link as well, but it might just be a rebadged kmc... check their site store at eastern26dotcom
    check albesdotcom or staff-bmxdotcom solid shops.

you know... I'm honestly not sure how compatible they are with thin mtb chainrings. I have mine on a bmx sprocket, and I know bmx sprockets will NOT work with a thin gear chain.... it might work, backwards compatible, but you might just get some side-to-side play on the chainring. your norco has 3piece cranks, why not just get a bmx sprocket? then you would be all set.
    Schralp it Heavy.

Meh.
    It seems to work fine when running it on a little MTB chainring. But I agree, if you can, just get the solid chainwheel. I really liked my Animal Lite v2s.

The KMC Pintle is cheaper.

mtbr member
    K, right now i run my interlock on mtb cog/chainring with no problem. The chain just rubs on my e13 abit but no biggie, it just needs to wear the bash down a little.

You can get em from www.3ride.com (canadaian) the price is $49cdn plus shipping and tax. your total will be $60 from 3ride. Here it is. Add it to your cart to see for yourself.

http://www.3ride.com/bmx/detail.asp?itemID=1819

They are sweet

mtbr remember
    Quote Originally Posted by cummings
    K, right now i run my interlock on mtb cog/chainring with no problem. The chain just rubs on my e13 abit but no biggie, it just needs to wear the bash down a little.

You can get em from www.3ride.com (canadaian) the price is $49cdn plus shipping and tax. your total will be $60 from 3ride. Here it is. Add it to your cart to see for yourself.

http://www.3ride.com/bmx/detail.asp?itemID=1819

They are sweet

yeah, how's that working out after you flipped it from being installed upside down orginally?
    WOW, I had no idea the shadows were so pricey in CA! I really don't know, but if Eastern26 ships to CA, their half-link chains (limited edition, so I'd call'em soon), are only $19USD, and shipping direct from them is pretty cheap here (got a hub from them for like $6ship or so), couldn't imagine it should be much more to you up there! just give'em a call!
    Schralp it Heavy.

I post too much.
    No usually the shipping prices are the same, the only difference is that we have to pay customs upon reception of the item.

Meh.
    You could space the bash out... Or the chainring in... That would solve your clearance issues...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI
    yeah, how's that working out after you flipped it from being installed upside down orginally?
    WOW, I had no idea the shadows were so pricey in CA! I really don't know, but if Eastern26 ships to CA, their half-link chains (limited edition, so I'd call'em soon), are only $19USD, and shipping direct from them is pretty cheap here (got a hub from them for like $6ship or so), couldn't imagine it should be much more to you up there! just give'em a call!
    Yea, I flipped it and its working out good. Looks way better too I actually got mine cheaper because i just got it from my lbs. it didnt cost me 60. oh ya, yhose prices were in cdn.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    You could space the bash out... Or the chainring in... That would solve your clearance issues...
    Its no problem, its almost worn down. if i space the bash out with washers, wouldnt that make it weeker a bit (flexy)? And if I move the chainring, it might mees my chainline but ne ways, it aint no problem.