I post too much.

Season is over, can't wait to get my hands on a new bike!

Well this is it, the steed is now in the house, not to be taken outside until the very end of march, it's too cold out to even think about riding, even though the snow isn't here yet.

My only hope is snowboarding/skiing, but that won't be until december. The transition between the two sucks. I hate Quebec's wether.

All I have left to do for now is slowly take my Norco 416 apart and prep the parts for a brand new bike.

All I need is a frame, and a fork, and when it'll be done I will post pics... tons of pics.
    Last edited by snaky69; 11-05-2006 at 06:29 PM. Reason: I don't want Evil4Bc to be sounding like an ass in my thread title

mtbr member
    When are you getting it?

I post too much.
    I have no clue, soon. I just realized I'll need a new seat too.

resident dumbass
    I feel for ya man,

It gets cold here, but never quite cold enough to chase you inside and off of your bike. Atleast during the day.

Of course you get chase off when it snows, which might actually happen here this year! Damn it, I've been away from snow for so long I've experienced being able to do most everything I do during the rest of the year in the winter with warm clothes, so now I don't want snow!
    I'm out of things to say . . .

I post too much.
    I'm thinking of selling my snowboard and picking up a pair of twin tip skis, should be fun. Got to get myself some new ice skates as well.

I post too much.
    What sucks even more is, the nearest indoor skatepark that allows bikes is an hour and a half's drive away, and I can't go as I don't own a car ATM and my mom would definitely not let me go that far with her car, especially not wiht my bike in there.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cummings
    When are you getting it?
    Well if Snakey checked his PM's and multiple emails he has sent me , all of which I replyed too he would be aware that production is about a week behind .
    Everything is going well , Ian's frame is one of 15 we are currently building 10 of which are either pre sold or spoken for. There was a hold up on the tubes from TrueTemper , they have shipped and we should recieve the last custom butted and bent tubes for the chainstays middle of next week .
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

I post too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Well if Snakey checked his PM's and multiple emails he has sent me , all of which I replyed too he would be aware that production is about a week behind .
    Everything is going well , Ian's frame is one of 15 we are currently building 10 of which are either pre sold or spoken for. There was a hold up on the tubes from TrueTemper , they have shipped and we should recieve the last custom butted and bent tubes for the chainstays middle of next week .
    Brad has indeed been extremely kind to me by keeping me informed on everything going on with the bikes, I feel very confident knowing that my bike is being built by a guy that knows his stuff and has done his homework, and does everything to make his bikes better to boot(new down tubes, stronger frame and lower weight, sounds like music to my ears)

I'm extremely stoked to be able to get my hands on such a beautiful frame, and even though the title of this thread may sound like me being pissed or impatient, it should really come off as sounding extremely eager. I've never built a bike from the frame up before, so this is my very first try at it, and Brad himself is giving me all the info I could ever need and more to help me with decisions as far as tires and forks go, and he is even throwing in a few parts in the box my bike will ship into, and a shitload of stickers, which is WAY cool. Brad was patient enough to give me a few explanations on geometry, as well as a few clarifications about the seat-tube measurement which I didn't quite understand. All in all, I feel Brad has been way more patient with my incessant e-mails with questions and concern(if I were him I'd probably have blown my top and told my annoying customer to take back his money and go annoy someone else).

Just so everything is clear. I don't want Nemesis Project to sound like a bunch of pricks making people wait for what they paid for. That is most definitely not the case. Heck, Brad even allowed me to pay him up in canadian money, talk about service!