Tree Crasher

Rocky Mountain Flow 2 $600

On chainlove.com. Juicy 3, DJ2 - not a bad price for my first DJ. Will mostly see pump track action and small jumps.

Name:  Rocky Mountain Flow.jpg
Views: 1414
Size:  36.6 KB
    CRAP... I'm in the wrong gear

Come see me after class
    Dec 2005
    ok.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Well I have one, got the frame for 65 shipped from rm cause they were liquidating them on ebay with no reserve on thier auctions

mtbr member
    This just came up again, and I ordered one. $525 shipped for a new complete DJ bike with halfway decent components isn't bad at all. I have ridden a few DJ bikes but never owned one. I wasn't able to find too many reviews on it, but it seems solid, and the geometry seems good, so hopefully it rides well.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMtnB44
    This just came up again, and I ordered one. $525 shipped for a new complete DJ bike with halfway decent components isn't bad at all. I have ridden a few DJ bikes but never owned one. I wasn't able to find too many reviews on it, but it seems solid, and the geometry seems good, so hopefully it rides well.
    so let us know how you like it.

mtbr member
    I just got it last Wednesday. I haven't had a chance to take it on any jumps yet, but did take it on a short urban ride. It seems good so far. I am 6' tall and got the long size, and it fits me well and does not feel awkward like some DJ bikes I have ridden. But I need to hit some jumps before giving any real feedback.

A.D.D. unleashed
    May 2007
    I just got mine from chainlove as well, its a replacerment for my blakc market riot.I havent relaly gotten to take it out with the weather right now, but it was a damn good deal, other then it has a marz fork which means the oil levels are all off

Tree Crasher
    Pretty solid bike. Easy to manual. The geo is straight up - nothing crazy or weird about it. Rides good but unfortunately I only got about one hour of pump track fun till the end of daylight savings time and lots of snow killed it for now.

And now it's on CL for $500.
    CRAP... I'm in the wrong gear

mtbr member
    I've taken my Flow 2 to Ray's MTB park twice now. First time it felt good as I got used to it, second time it felt great. I'm really happy with how it rides. It works equally well on jumps as it does on skinnies and other features. The only bike I test rode that felt better was a SuperCo, but this bike costs $200 less than the SuperCo frame alone. And I'm not that serious about my DJ'ing yet.

mtbr member
    had a beige ('06?) frame & built up w/ kinda longish fork (5") but still fairly lite @ 31 lbs. For me, it rode too stiff (chromo BMX cranks+bad ankles=not good) but off lips that bike had great pop & 1 of highest quality HT frames I ever owned.
    Last edited by MarkEasthill; 01-08-2011 at 03:55 PM.
    Ride ON!
    Just a bike geek. Rode since 4 yo & still love BMX. MTBer since '86... "Life is a Circle"

mtbr member
    Just came up again today on ChainLove and I ordered one.
    I was gonna build one up using old parts but couldn't beat the $499 deal.
    I need a bigger garage now.