chk-chk-boom

Wink Rick! Where's the 10-74???

The frame only was too much of a tease, has it been built up yet? Properly flogged by your test riders? Given the RTW seal of approval?

Plus, I FINALLY have a photo that might motivate you...
    I am a professional coffee processing unit.

mtbr remember
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffss
    The frame only was too much of a tease, has it been built up yet? Properly flogged by your test riders? Given the RTW seal of approval?

Plus, I FINALLY have a photo that might motivate you...

I've been wondering myself actually, as I would assume the rest of the board here as well! That is why I tried to bring back the last thread that was made on it... but no reply...

gotta see the next step! can't just make up some dank cookie dough, set it on the counter for all of us to see, knowing we all wanted to eat it at that point, then just take it away... and then no cookies for us in the end...
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    ha, i was scrolling down for updates and i was about to post the exact same thing

rick's a dirty little tease

I post too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by free rider
    ha, i was scrolling down for updates and i was about to post the exact same thing

rick's a dirty little tease
    That he is.

Glad to Be Alive
    Basically something happen real bad with his family......he has been feeling real down lately....My prayers are with him and his family.....if he wants to tell you what happen then that is cool, but I feel it isn't my place to mention it.

what I will tell you is.....

In person he is a really nice guy and person....I can't thank him enough for the help he gave me on my M-3

Rick....Thanks for all you have done for me.....
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr remember
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    Basically something happen real bad with his family......he has been feeling real down lately....My prayers are with him and his family.....if he wants to tell you what happen then that is cool, but I feel it isn't my place to mention it.

In person he is a really nice guy and person....I can't thank him enough for the help he gave me on my M-3

my prayers go out.... take'er easy RIck, and same to the fam...

no need to explain.... just a bike forum here, but in fact we have missed ya', that's for sure.
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    Rick is a great guy who has helped me more times than I would like to admit. He built me my XC hardtail that I am waiting to build up. Take care Rick! If I can do anything to help out, please let me know!

Joel and Turner
    Attached Images Attached Images

I post too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI
    my prayers go out.... take'er easy RIck, and same to the fam...

no need to explain.... just a bike forum here, but in fact we have missed ya', that's for sure.
    Yes. Hope it all becomes better soon man!

rollin
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS

sorry to here, rick...i was wondering why we haven't seen you around lately. hope all is well. from one down and out mtbr member to another, keep your head up. my thoughts are with you and you family rick. i wish you the best.

resident dumbass
    Take all the time ya need, man! The longer we wait the more the surprise.

Hope everything's okay at home . . . if what everyone's hinting at is going on.
    I'm out of things to say . . .