Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Recommendations on new bars for a Haro Thread

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  PeaCeDogg 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I need some advice,

I am looking to get some new bars for my DJer. I am 6.5" and the I need some bars that sit up higher then ones that came with the bike. I feel to hunched over hitting jumps and would like to get the geometry right, any recommendations on specific bars?

Thanks,

#4 ·
I'm 6'2". I was going to recommend a 3" rise. In the 31.8 range there are not a whole lot of choices. So much so that I had to replace my stem to get the three inches. I don't know of any 31.8s that have a 3" rise. There are a number of 25.4s that do though. The two that come to mind are the Deity Villain III and Atomlab Pimp Bars. Both companies have decent stems. I went with a Deity Villain III/Fantom bar and stem combination.

#8 ·
i don't know if Nemesis Project is still around and/or still making these, but the Weezy Jefferson bars are excellent. they are more durable than the atomlab gi 3" (because i have seen two bent pairs of those). the feel and price of the atomlab GI 3"s makes them still worth a shot though. weirdly enough, the atomlabs are actually taller than the weezys even though atomlab's are supposedly 3" and the weezys are supposedly 3.25".

https://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202319

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.