mtbr member

Official date is set for the 1st ever Chicago DJ comp

november 18th.... please e-mail me with questions, or if your interested because im gathering a list of e-mails so i can update everyone

Chicago Dj Comp November 18th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody i am planning a dirt jump competition near Chicago Illinois. Its set to be on Saturday November 18th at the local trails.. there's probably around 20 working doubles now and by the time the comp comes around there will be about 40-50 doubles including hips step ups and downs, berms, and a hand full of tabletops.
    The Rules:
    The competition will have 2 categories sport and expert, and you will try to have the most points based on 3 runs. Each rider gets 3 runs to gain the most points. The points are based on the # of jumps cleared and the tricks thrown over the jump, if you case the jump your run is over. Each jump is worth between 1-3 points based on size and toughness combined with your trick points from 1-10 based on the difficulty of the trick.
    The sport riders will have a choice of 2 or 3 lines with jumps that have 3-5 ft lips and the expert riders will have a choice of 2 lines with jumps from 4-8 ft doubles.
    Remember nothing is set in stone and the location of the trail is secret until the week before the comp. I will have a registration form soon, and give me some feedback and shoot me some e-mail ( Andrewtheslidog@aol.com )

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    hey banshee rider69, is your name paul by chance?
    I went to the doctor and told him "hey doc, it hurts when I go like this" and the doc said "Does the rear feel too soft?"

mtbr member
    nope my name is andrew giniat

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    damn, i wont beable to make it on the 18th, maby next year i i have not allready moved to Kansas City.

hardrockcromo, paul moved to Cincinati(sp?) last summa.

mtbr member
    i new a guy named paul who used to ride trials and just went of to collage i dunno if it was in cincinati but yeah... hold on tight everybody i have a website in the works

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    when do u think the site will be up, im eager to check it out.

this Paul (Paul Johnson) was from Long Grove i believe, he rode a Banshee Scratch, and now goes to Kent State. o wait he moved too Cleaveland, not Cincinati

mtbr member
    http://www.freewebs.com/mtb60093/

and pics will be up by the end of the week!!! and maybe a couple vids