mtbr member
    Oct 2006

new tricks to learn or advice for these two

Well ive been riding about 8 month and feel like im progressing rather well here is al ist of tricks im able to do. oh im riding a STP 2 with 24's

270 pyramid
    spine
    flatland bar spin
    flat land crankflip
    abubaca a bank

Ive been trying tiretaps on a three foot quarter and cant get them, along with abubacas on curbs and parking blocks, im getting close with the abubacas.

any suggestions for other tricks you think i should work on from looking at wha ti can do now.

if it matter i can bunnyhop about 2 feet

thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dungeonsound615
    Well ive been riding about 8 month and feel like im progressing rather well here is al ist of tricks im able to do. oh im riding a STP 2 with 24's

270 pyramid
    spine
    flatland bar spin
    flat land crankflip
    abubaca a bank

Ive been trying tiretaps on a three foot quarter and cant get them, along with abubacas on curbs and parking blocks, im getting close with the abubacas.

any suggestions for other tricks you think i should work on from looking at wha ti can do now.

if it matter i can bunnyhop about 2 feet

thanks
    as for doing abubacas on curbs and other such objects...what i try to remember is to basically keep my weight fairly far back so that i can hop back off. just hop on, keep the weight back and plant the tire where you want it. make sure you dont put your weight too far back though...that can be all bad.

as for the tiretaps....what is a tiretap exactly? i've scene a few different things classified as one.