mtbr member
    Mar 2013

new herr got some questions

To start off how's it going. I have recently thought about getting back into riding. I rode 20s for a long time but I quit right after my junior year in highschool was over. And I'm interested in getting into 26s. I like the p26 but can not afford it. So what I was wondering is if there are any sites like danscomp for DJ park street bikes. And if you guys can throw in any advice to go with let me know eager to get back into riding and diving into a new area of riding.thanks in advance yall

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    OK since I've posted I've found some more bikes but not a lot. Can anyone give me a review or advice about the eastern maddog complete. So far its the cheapest that I can find and I would probly be looking for a used one anyway

life on 2 wheels
    Apr 2012
    if going used, check out pinkbike. chainreactioncycles has a decent amount of new bikes. only thing ive really noticed some frames that look alot like bmx frames have a higher bb the say the mountain bike geo frames like the p bikes. the mtb bikes will be more stable and some tend to be harder to spin (360s and not flips) but the bmx style will be better for park

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Thanks for the reply that's good to know. I think I like eastern for sure if I can swing new but I dunno. Is there anything specific to look for for middle of the road for DJ and park?

life on 2 wheels
    Apr 2012
    theres plenty out there. the azonic stealhead, commenical maxmax are a couple of the mtb geo off the top of my head, or if you wanted to go 24", theres alot of bmx geo bikes that are sub $500 with decent components.