mtbr member
    May 2014

New bike park got questions

Where is the best place to display your season pass for the park? I was given an armband and a neck chain, ya thats not going to work! I see day passes are hung on the seat. Next question, Water! How do you carry it? I use a Camelbak for the local trails but it gets in the way at the park getting on and off the lift. So do I just deal with it or put a cage and bottle set up on? I also have my pump extra tube, tire plugs, patches and tool kit in my Camelbak, so is there a special way to carry all that crap if I don't use a camelbak? Website links with pictures would be awesome. Thanks
    Last edited by krshome; 08-02-2016 at 11:42 AM.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Can't you just put it in your pocket? A lot of resorts around here have moved to RFID but even if they have to see it... just take it out each time. As for water though, I just take a bottle and leave it at the base somewhere. Usually there is a spot that people do this so you don't have to carry it. As for all the other stuff (tubes, patches, etc), leave it in your car or find some way to attach it to your bike. If you are riding at a bike park then there are going to be fire roads which you can ride down on a flat if need be.