Results 1 to 86 of 86
  1. #1
    Schmeow Productions
    Reputation: JBsoxB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,396

    Nemesis Project - Post your bikes here!

    Since USB has a thread going, I thought we might as well start one up too.

    Here is my bike as it sits right now, anxiously awaiting the DJ's on saturday




  2. #2
    gnar, brah
    Reputation: Andrewpalooza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    Sweet Pre-Algebra textbook.


    The bike is alright too.
    Trestle Bike Park

  3. #3
    Schmeow Productions
    Reputation: JBsoxB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewpalooza
    Sweet Pre-Algebra textbook.
    hell yea... 7th grade was ftw!

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ebfreerider510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,574
    sweet pictures of a hottie on the billboard. as always love the bike

  5. #5
    Meh.
    Reputation: XSL_WiLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    17,509
    Need pictures of the girl on the bulletin board. I don't care if she's jailbait.

  6. #6
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,446

  7. #7
    Schmeow Productions
    Reputation: JBsoxB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,396
    only pic i have of her from the other night:

    [IMG]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6216/0602072206pi2.jpg[/IM

    K, now get this back on topic.

    will you dirty old man......

    EDIT: edited b/c it's probably illegal, and this is about the bikes lol
    Last edited by JBsoxB; 10-06-2007 at 11:48 PM.

  8. #8
    rock hard or hardrock
    Reputation: derfernerf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,047
    im diggin the old school board

    why is there a fork on your bed?
    www.transitionbikes.com

    "The journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step" -Bear Grylls

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    853
    yeah dude I like the longboard...sector 9?

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,661
    pimptastic.. not in the pic, nemesis bars raw, uncut.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #11
    rock hard or hardrock
    Reputation: derfernerf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by -.---.-
    yeah dude I like the longboard...sector 9?
    hehe i got a sector 9 bamooo series, its pretty bad ass
    www.transitionbikes.com

    "The journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step" -Bear Grylls

  12. #12
    Schmeow Productions
    Reputation: JBsoxB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,396
    damn fiddy, when did you get one of those?!

    looks like a lot of fun! get up to k saturday!

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Ok I'll contribute here's my latest squishy rig


    And my favorite bike so far my 26" Secret Agent
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Oh sh!t someone else double check the website
    It's almost back up , new place holder and everything !
    www.Nemesisproject.com !
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  15. #15
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Oh sh!t someone else double check the website
    It's almost back up , new place holder and everything !
    www.Nemesisproject.com !
    Can you say "finally"?

  16. #16
    Don't Buy Nike's
    Reputation: bbrz4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    977
    Fffffiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Roadies suck man tang.

  17. #17
    Schmeow Productions
    Reputation: JBsoxB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,396
    grau?

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    grau?
    Yes P tizzle Grau In the house!
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    292
    How are the sun MTX rims working for you?

    Anyone know where I can get a set of those in 24"? The urban camo ones that is.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Strauss
    How are the sun MTX rims working for you?

    Anyone know where I can get a set of those in 24"? The urban camo ones that is.
    Sun MTX's ROCK !!
    Strongest rim out there , I am a firm beliver that tthe MTX's are stiffer than even the best high end Mavic rims .

    But from my understanding the 24's arnt made in Camo or any of the anudized colors .

    PhatMoose cycles has 24" camo rims listed on their closout section but I'm not sure if thoes are 26's that got mislabeled possibly .
    Sun has tole me a billion times that I can get the 24's in camo , or gold anodize
    Even though their listed on thir site
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  21. #21
    Schmeow Productions
    Reputation: JBsoxB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,396
    sweet we're up to 4 people.... anyone else?

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    292
    everyone's too busy riding to post pics

    I hear yah on the MTX's. I have a set of black 24 MTX's and they have held up extremely well. They are cheap as hell yet strong... but I've always been a Mavic fan.

    The mavics I have on my 20 are 10 years old

    I'll probably just wife-beat it and keep rock the MTX's till they die. But the camo would look soo much better.

  23. #23
    Schmeow Productions
    Reputation: JBsoxB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Strauss
    everyone's too busy riding to post pics

    I hear yah on the MTX's. I have a set of black 24 MTX's and they have held up extremely well. They are cheap as hell yet strong... but I've always been a Mavic fan.

    The mavics I have on my 20 are 10 years old

    I'll probably just wife-beat it and keep rock the MTX's till they die. But the camo would look soo much better.
    if you need help getting the camo ones, now is a good time to learn flatland 720s

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    292
    Word.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: paintballeerXC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,974
    im buying bars tomrrow. hopefullly


    buy jb im jealous hot girl even hotter bike

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    70

    can't let old threads die

    My secret agent from a few weeks ago
    Attached Images Attached Images

  27. #27
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,446
    Sexy!

    Mine is currently sitting in pieces in my room, out for the winter.

  28. #28
    Killer of Chains
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,797
    does Brad at Nemesis have another job besides building bikes?

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: paintballeerXC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,974
    Quote Originally Posted by PaintPeelinPbody
    does Brad at Nemesis have another job besides building bikes?
    nope

    other than run the compnay make sweet frames. test them. deal with other ppl and company's. and he is still a chill guy

  30. #30
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,446
    Quote Originally Posted by PaintPeelinPbody
    does Brad at Nemesis have another job besides building bikes?
    Nope, not AFAIK. He's a busy guy, but when you catch him between two projects he's awesome to talk to.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: yohxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7
    I'll contribute, here's my "french"mobile :

    young 'till I die

  32. #32
    Schmeow Productions
    Reputation: JBsoxB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,396
    damn those are some nice bikes!

    mine has changed a little since last time (PIKE is at 60mm now)




  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by PaintPeelinPbody
    does Brad at Nemesis have another job besides building bikes?
    No day job my career is designing and building bikes for everyone under the sun.
    Currently I'm working on a "concept " bike for the earth's premier creator and retailer of limited edition toys , clothing , mini figures , artwork and books!
    This is the same company that has you lil brother or sister all crazy with their new animated series Yo Gabba Gabba

    Here's a clue :Clue here
    This is a shot of the head-badge for the bike I'm building right now.
    If you know which company's logo and mascot this is then you know how big this bike I'm working on is going to be. If I had my choice of company's to design a bike for this would be it!
    Needless to say I'm REALLY stoked on what this bike will look like in the end.
    -Brad
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  34. #34
    Schmeow Productions
    Reputation: JBsoxB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    No day job my career is designing and building bikes for everyone under the sun.
    Currently I'm working on a "concept " bike for the earth's premier creator and retailer of limited edition toys , clothing , mini figures , artwork and books!
    This is the same company that has you lil brother or sister all crazy with their new animated series Yo Gabba Gabba

    Here's a clue :Clue here
    This is a shot of the head-badge for the bike I'm building right now.
    If you know which company's logo and mascot this is then you know how big this bike I'm working on is going to be. If I had my choice of company's to design a bike for this would be it!
    Needless to say I'm REALLY stoked on what this bike will look like in the end.
    -Brad
    pokemon?

  35. #35
    train gorilla
    Reputation: ---->SWERVE76<----'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    192
    too easy of a clue
    The officer saw the words, "This Bike Is a Pipe Bomb" and became concerned.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: A Grove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by ---->SWERVE76<----
    too easy of a clue
    please do share...

  37. #37
    Killer of Chains
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,797
    well Brad, as cool of a company as you sound, I haven't been able to get in contact with you (after a PM and email) about upgrading my Bomber

  38. #38
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,446
    Quote Originally Posted by PaintPeelinPbody
    well Brad, as cool of a company as you sound, I haven't been able to get in contact with you (after a PM and email) about upgrading my Bomber
    Did you try evil4bc@mac.com?

    If all else fails, I don't think Brad would kill me if I PMed you his phone number. Nempro is a one man company(or almost), so e-mails are not always the most efficient...

  39. #39
    Killer of Chains
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,797
    yep tried that email,

    would call him but unless he's got a 1-800 or is on Verizon's network I'm gonna get hammered with long-distance charges.

  40. #40
    train gorilla
    Reputation: ---->SWERVE76<----'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by A Grove
    please do share...

    check his sig links
    The officer saw the words, "This Bike Is a Pipe Bomb" and became concerned.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by ---->SWERVE76<----
    too easy of a clue

    Heheheh Yea easy clues , but some people arnt hip ___ _____ yet.
    The bike it self is totally new for us here at Nem-Pro 100% new frame design with a new dropout design ,this bike has one of 6 prototype pairs we got back from CNC last wednesday.
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  42. #42
    yes, im actually asian
    Reputation: asianprideryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    425
    sorry for bringin up the old thread
    but.
    congrads brad
    loooks like ur progression is goin pretty damn far since ive last been on here lol
    gloves now too?!
    hah
    doin goooooooooooooooooood!
    not dead yet lol

  43. #43
    Don't Buy Nike's
    Reputation: bbrz4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by asianprideryder
    sorry for bringin up the old thread
    but.
    congrads brad
    loooks like ur progression is goin pretty damn far since ive last been on here lol
    gloves now too?!
    hah
    doin goooooooooooooooooood!
    YOURE ALIVE!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Roadies suck man tang.

  44. #44
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,446
    Quote Originally Posted by asianprideryder
    sorry for bringin up the old thread
    but.
    congrads brad
    loooks like ur progression is goin pretty damn far since ive last been on here lol
    gloves now too?!
    hah
    doin goooooooooooooooooood!
    I took the gloves out for a spin at Mont Sainte-Anne, on the World Cup descent, they are awesome.

    Saved my knuckles quite a few times.

  45. #45
    KIBZIE
    Reputation: KIBZIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    And my favorite bike so far my 26" Secret Agent
    Where did you get the red spokes evil? or did you spray them?
    There's Only One Word For That Dude.... B!TCHIN'

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mikey_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    they are industry nine wheels

    i9 site

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation: combatkimura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,595


    LOL sorry had to do it. Nempro's are so clean, let's see some in action!

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by KIBZIE
    Where did you get the red spokes evil? or did you spray them?
    YEa like mikey mentioned there I-9's , aluminum spokes anodized red there are some black ones in there too
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by combatkimura

    LOL sorry had to do it. Nempro's are so clean, let's see some in action!
    Thank for the compliment on my bikes ~ !

    Try to stay on topic please and let's keep this thread Brodie free , please delete that pic as it doesnt belong here.
    thank you
    -Brad

    Here are some Action pic's for ya , as requested
    Gael from France


    Yoann .. ripping South of France


    A few of David Canary ripping it up in Placerville!


    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: paintballeerXC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,974
    yo brad what time of day was thta picture taken? cus i realy want to learn to ride park, like really ever since seeing that folsom one that they dont allow f-en bikes in.
    matt

    oooo and how did the fixe do inthe art show?


    pss and about the broide van...LOL
    Last edited by paintballeerXC; 12-10-2007 at 06:32 PM.

  51. #51
    yes, im actually asian
    Reputation: asianprideryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    425
    lol ya im alive.
    definitely a car guy now though.
    and studying is horrible lol
    but either way, those gloves look kick tush.
    how'd they be as driving gloves? lol
    not dead yet lol

  52. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by paintballeerXC
    yo brad what time of day was thta picture taken? cus i realy want to learn to ride park, like really ever since seeing that folsom one that they dont allow f-en bikes in.
    matt

    oooo and how did the fixe do inthe art show?


    pss and about the broide van...LOL

    Placerville is good anytime , better on early sunday mornng if you want to have the park open to learn.

    Not sure how the Art bike went over as i havent herd anything other than they thought they got 2 left pedals when they tried to assemble it .. Um put the toe clips facing forward LOL

    Yea the Brodie van ,it's amazing what the groms from Squampton will do for a free T-shirt huh ?
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  53. #53
    yes, im actually asian
    Reputation: asianprideryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Yea the Brodie van ,it's amazing what the groms from Squampton will do for a free T-shirt huh ?
    lol wat do i need to learn for free gloves?
    ill try to learn how to bike again lol
    not dead yet lol

  54. #54
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,446
    Quote Originally Posted by asianprideryder
    lol wat do i need to learn for free gloves?
    ill try to learn how to bike again lol
    Win a christmas photoshop contest where you ended up being the only contestant. That's how I got mine.

  55. #55
    yes, im actually asian
    Reputation: asianprideryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by snaky69
    Win a christmas photoshop contest where you ended up being the only contestant. That's how I got mine.
    well thats quite...random...
    u sure U werent the one who took the brodie truck? lol
    not dead yet lol

  56. #56
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,446
    Quote Originally Posted by asianprideryder
    well thats quite...random...
    u sure U werent the one who took the brodie truck? lol
    I'm 100% percent sure. Check the mtbr nempro blog, my one and only contest entry is still there as far as I know.

    I personally have no beef agaisnt brodie, a friend of mine has a 2005 heathen set up on deuce quads and it rides quite nicely although it's a tank.

    I do understand Brad's view on this one, and it's perfectly justified. Brodie sucked big time on that one.

  57. #57
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,446
    Found it.

    B to the Rad likes bling.

  58. #58
    yes, im actually asian
    Reputation: asianprideryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by snaky69
    I'm 100% percent sure. Check the mtbr nempro blog, my one and only contest entry is still there as far as I know.

    I personally have no beef agaisnt brodie, a friend of mine has a 2005 heathen set up on deuce quads and it rides quite nicely although it's a tank.

    I do understand Brad's view on this one, and it's perfectly justified. Brodie sucked big time on that one.

    ah ya i remember that arguemented thread.
    now THAT was a heated thread...
    and ya, id get annoyed too if ppl kept thinkin it was my frame too, even though it actually wasnt.
    but ya...
    atleast the nice note at the end of the part in the blog left a number to contact brodie just to show wat a nice guy brad is lol
    not dead yet lol

  59. #59
    mtbr member
    Reputation: trial-sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    157
    here's mine...

    "lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven"

  60. #60
    Don't Buy Nike's
    Reputation: bbrz4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    977
    Thats Sizzlin!

    Aahh deity's

    EDIT : 800th post
    Last edited by bbrz4; 12-14-2007 at 11:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Roadies suck man tang.

  61. #61
    mtbr member
    Reputation: trial-sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    157
    they're deity cranks....and thanks.
    Last edited by trial-sin; 12-14-2007 at 08:33 PM.
    "lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven"

  62. #62
    Don't Buy Nike's
    Reputation: bbrz4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    977
    cant help but noticing, do you live somewhere near j-dogg as that blue bin thingy is the setting for a couple of his bike - check pics???
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Roadies suck man tang.

  63. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by trial-sin
    here's mine...


    Hey that the famous 135mm custom deathmobile!!

    Take some pic's of the rear disk dropout , that's some serious metal art as I remember.
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  64. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation: trial-sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Take some pic's of the rear disk dropout , that's some serious metal art as I remember.
    no problem...


    in all honesty, i'm not the original owner. the fellow that ordered it from you became religious and had to sell all of his worldly possessions...convenient for me, this frame is sweet.

    and bbrz4, yeah, i do live near j-dogg...that dumpster is in my "backyard".
    "lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven"

  65. #65
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by trial-sin
    no problem...


    in all honesty, i'm not the original owner. the fellow that ordered it from you became religious and had to sell all of his worldly possessions...convenient for me, this frame is sweet.

    and bbrz4, yeah, i do live near j-dogg...that dumpster is in my "backyard".
    SWEET !! Glad to see that bike's still kicking~

    I hate to ask is that rust by the rear drops ?

    I know the "orignal " owner didnt take very good care fof that frame , so hit me up if you ever want to send that thing in for a repaint!

    Brad
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation: trial-sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    SWEET !! Glad to see that bike's still kicking~

    I hate to ask is that rust by the rear drops ?

    Brad
    yeah, it's some light rust...but it's under the clearcoat so i've just been keeping an eye on it and it hasn't gotten any heavier...i'll prolly take you up on that repaint at some point, tho...
    and i should say that i was joking about the previous owner...he still rides (sometimes) and doesn't take his religion too seriously...although he did get a fly arcteryx jacket for his first day of hanukkah.
    "lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven"

  67. #67
    SOG
    SOG is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    427
    Here is mine...I have changed to a Nemesis stem and got a new seat since this pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  68. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bringdoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    150
    I might just be me, but those huge crank arms take away from the slim sexy of the chromo tubes.
    06 mongoose ritual for sale, pm me for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    this is fucking stupid

  69. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mikey_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    any excuse to post pics of my new build(currently working on ss mode for park)
    <a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/M.Cortazzo/NemesisProjectBuild/photo#5148441443838236370"><img src="http://lh6.google.com/M.Cortazzo/R3LwNy7gltI/AAAAAAAAAcE/iv1DRiQ4-ng/s800/DSC00240.JPG" /></a>

  70. #70
    I post too much.
    Reputation: snaky69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,446
    Sick ride Mikey!

  71. #71
    mtbr member
    Reputation: paintballeerXC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,974
    mike tilt the seat and your set that is one sweet build

  72. #72
    Don't Buy Nike's
    Reputation: bbrz4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    977
    me likey your bikey
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Roadies suck man tang.

  73. #73
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_C
    any excuse to post pics of my new build(currently working on ss mode for park)
    <a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/M.Cortazzo/NemesisProjectBuild/photo#5148441443838236370"><img src="http://lh6.google.com/M.Cortazzo/R3LwNy7gltI/AAAAAAAAAcE/iv1DRiQ4-ng/s800/DSC00240.JPG" /></a>

    Your bike is ugly in a good way. The color of the frame is sick. But red and mint green? don't change it no matter what.

  74. #74
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by Strauss
    Your bike is ugly in a good way. The color of the frame is sick. But red and mint green? don't change it no matter what.
    If you had red pedals you might be able to pull it off.

  75. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_C
    any excuse to post pics of my new build(currently working on ss mode for park)
    <a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/M.Cortazzo/NemesisProjectBuild/photo#5148441443838236370"><img src="http://lh6.google.com/M.Cortazzo/R3LwNy7gltI/AAAAAAAAAcE/iv1DRiQ4-ng/s800/DSC00240.JPG" /></a>
    OH crap .... that thing looks RAD!
    Sweet build Mike this also gives me another excuse to post our new mascot preaching the word O the day.
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  76. #76
    mtbr member
    Reputation: # Oxygum #'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17
    Mine ... just finish ...













  77. #77
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,448
    /\ /\ /\ ILL!

    I'm running the same bar/stem combo... love it. Hey Brad, you still making those squishy slopestyle frames?

  78. #78
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    376
    Oxygum, that is one beautiful bike. I wouldn't even want to ride it. I'd rather hang it on my wall.

  79. #79
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Oxygum

    Great to finally see pic's of that bike , it came out looking fantastic!!!!

    Joel - we have been working on soemthing new but it's still a lil ways off right now .
    I can still build you one of the older version with the Ventana rear end of needed .
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  80. #80
    mtbr member
    Reputation: # Oxygum #'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Oxygum

    Great to finally see pic's of that bike , it came out looking fantastic!!!!
    Thanks !
    ... and it's also better in real than on the photo !


    ... since i've got it ... a full of French rider want one ...

  81. #81
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by # Oxygum #
    Thanks !
    ... and it's also better in real than on the photo !


    ... since i've got it ... a full of French rider want one ...

    YES your bike is very clean , also 100% custom with the 555mm Toptube

    We are building 30 Deathmobile 135's very soon , I am in the process of ordering the materials and machined parts now !!!!
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  82. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation: # Oxygum #'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    YES your bike is very clean , also 100% custom with the 555mm Toptube

    We are building 30 Deathmobile 135's very soon , I am in the process of ordering the materials and machined parts now !!!!
    All the French riders which tested my bike want one ... but with this short top tube

  83. #83
    mtbr member
    Reputation: # Oxygum #'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    We have been working on soemthing new but it's still a lil ways off right now .
    I can still build you one of the older version with the Ventana rear end of needed .
    What does that mean ?
    You will not use the Ventana rear end for the next frame ?
    By what will you replace it ?
    What will be the rear travel so ?
    For a frame of how many weight ?
    What about the geometry ?

    ... I've got a lot of question and it could be interest me ...

  84. #84
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by # Oxygum #
    What does that mean ?
    You will not use the Ventana rear end for the next frame ?
    By what will you replace it ?
    What will be the rear travel so ?
    For a frame of how many weight ?
    What about the geometry ?

    ... I've got a lot of question and it could be interest me ...
    YES I'm fazing out the Ventana rear section and developing our own full suspension bike.

    I have been working on a true Slopestyle bike for the past 2 years now , it's basically ready for production were just having trouble finding a vendor than can produce the entire bike for us affordably . I'm looking into producing the bike in house for the most part and having the CNC and aluminum welded outside someplace here in the US
    Travel is 5in designed more for slope-style than DH
    Weight is light right now is full 6061 without a shok it's at 7.5lbs
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  85. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation: # Oxygum #'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    YES I'm fazing out the Ventana rear section and developing our own full suspension bike.

    I have been working on a true Slopestyle bike for the past 2 years now , it's basically ready for production were just having trouble finding a vendor than can produce the entire bike for us affordably . I'm looking into producing the bike in house for the most part and having the CNC and aluminum welded outside someplace here in the US
    Travel is 5in designed more for slope-style than DH
    Weight is light right now is full 6061 without a shok it's at 7.5lbs
    I will follow that
    It will be a new double agent ... with wich type of rear kinematic suspension ?
    Last edited by # Oxygum #; 06-25-2009 at 03:01 AM.

  86. #86
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by # Oxygum #
    Mine ... just finish ...












    DUDE............... thats the sickest whip ive ever seen............

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •